Latest Applications Open 2024:
The Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test, also known as Tripura TET and this test is recognized by the Teacher Recruitment Board Tripura. This board has conducted this test to provide the best opportunity for candidates aspiring to get teachers’ jobs. Those applicants want to make their career in the field of teaching in the schools of Tripura State.
They can fill the Application Form for Tripura TET Examination online mode by visiting the official website of the Teacher Recruitment Board Tripura.
Here, through this article, candidates will learn detailed information about the Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test (T TET) in which includes the Tripura TET Syllabus.
Tripura TET 2023 Previous Year Syllabus – Available
Tripura TET Syllabus 2023
The authority prescribed the Exam Pattern and syllabus for the candidates, and the applicants can prefer it if they have applied in the Tripura TET Examination.
Applicants can start their preparation better with the help of the syllabus and exam pattern. The syllabus will have all of the topics going to ask in the examination. The syllabus details are mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
I.Child Development And Pedagogy: (30 MCQs)
(A). Child Development (Elementary School Child):
- Concept of development and its relation to learning.
- Growth and development, stages of development, infancy, childhood, and adolescence. Principles of development of children.
- Influence of heredity and environment on the child’s development, the teacher’s role. Socialization process, social world, and children, the role of parents, peers, and teachers in socialization.
- Piaget, Kohlberg, Vygotsky, constructs and critical perspectives, cognitive development theory of Piaget, moral development, the theory of Kohlberg, social constructivism, a theory of Vygotsky, and their educational implications.
- Concept of child-centred and progressive education, methods of teaching and learning, the concept of progressive education, the role of the teacher.
- Critical perspective of the construct of intelligence, multidimensional intelligence, Sternberg’s information processing theory, the concept of I Q, and intelligence tests.
- Language and thought, different stages of language development, and the teacher’s role in the language development process.
- Gender as a social construct, gender roles, gender bias and educational practices, gender equality, and teacher’s role.
- Individual differences among learners, understanding differences based on diversity of language, caste, gender, community, and religion.
- The distinction between assessment for learning and assessment of learning, school-based assessment, continuous and comprehensive evaluation, perspective, and practices.
- Formulating appropriate questions for assessing readiness levels of learners for enhancing learning and critical thinking in the classroom and for assessing learner achievement.
(B). Concept Of Inclusive Education And Understanding Children With Special Needs
- Addressing learners from diverse backgrounds, including disadvantaged and deprived, educational implications.
- Addressing the needs of children with learning difficulties, mentally retarded, physically challenged, socially and culturally deprived, identification, and remedial measures. Addressing the needs of exceptional children, gifted, creative, and specially-abled children.
(C). Learning And Pedagogy:
- Process of teaching and learning, creating learning situations, criteria of learning experiences, different modes of learning, social learning, cooperative and collaborative learning, group discussion, and the role of the teacher.
- Motivation and learning, factors affecting learning, theories of learning: Pavlov, Thorndike, Skinner, Piaget, and Vygotsky.
- Motivation: Concept, types, and importance to learning, theories of motivation.
- Cognitive processes: Perception, concept formation, thinking, imagination, reasoning, inductive and deductive, problem-solving and memory,
- Emotion: Characteristics, emotional maturity, emotional intelligence, emotional quotient (EQ). Personality and adjustment: Concept, approaches, type and trait, measurement of personality, projective and non-projective techniques and adjustment mechanisms.
II. Language-I: English: (30 MCQs)
A. Language Comprehension:
- Question tags
- Tense and time
- Phrasal verbs
- Error identification
- Degree of comparison
- Transformation of sentences
(iii) Vocabulary Test:
- Word formation from jumbled letters, antonyms, synonyms, affixes, one-word substitution, idioms, and phrases.
B. Pedagogy For Language Development:
- Language acquisition and learning.
- Principles of language teaching.
- Language skills – strategies to develop them.
- A critical perspective on the role of grammar in learning a language for communicating ideas in oral and written form.
- Language difficulties, errors, and disorders are the challenges of teaching language in diverse classrooms.
- Introduction to English Phonology – stress, intonation, IPA, transcription, and prosody.
- Teaching-learning materials: textbooks, multimedia materials, ICT, and multilingual classroom resources.
- Assessment- self, peer, and teacher.
- Strategies for teaching children with special needs (CWSN).
- Remedial teaching.
If you have any queries regarding Tripura TET Syllabus 2023, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
Hi Guys, I am Sandeep Co-founder of IASpaper and UPSCToday Staying in Mumbai (India) and pursuing graduation in Computer Science and Engineering from Mumbai University. I love helping Aspirants.
You may join me on Facebook