Latest Applications Open 2024:
The Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) is an online test, which is considered by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) and those candidates are interested to complete their graduate management or MBA programs, can fill the application form through online mode. The GMAT is a computer-based exam, so candidates can apply for this test through online mode.
The candidates can get admission into various management programs of different business schools by giving the examination of GMAT.
Candidates have to be preparing well for this examination because on the basis of good scoring, they will get admission to graduate programs.
Here, from this content, applicants can get the complete details of GMAT in which includes GMAT exam pattern, exam dates, exam centers, etc.
GMAT Exam Pattern 2023
The GMAT Examination is provided for candidates to understand the academic education to get admission in management programs.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
There are four separately timed sections in the GMAT Test and below the exam pattern of GMAT is available for candidates.
|GMAT Test Section||Number of Questions||Question Types||Timing|
|Analytical Writing Assessment||1 Topic||Analysis of Argument||30 Minutes|
|Integrated Reasoning||12 Questions||Multi-Source ReasoningGraphics Interpretation
Two-Two Part Analysis
|Quantitative||37 Questions||Data SufficiencyProblem Solving||75 Minutes|
|Verbal||41 Questions||Reading ComprehensionCritical Reasoning
|Total Exam Time||3hrs, 30 minutes|
Four Sections of GMAT
There are the four sections of GMAT has mentioned below for candidates
The candidates should have the writing ability to write in the examination and due to the examination candidates will get 30 minutes to write an essay in Standard English with good analyzes.
Integrated Reasoning Skills
The candidates get a 30-minute integrated reasoning test, which examines their ability to read and evaluate charts, graphs, and other forms of presenting data. On the basis of the information, candidates will examine a variety of data representations and answer 12 questions.
The GMAT categorizes the four basic question types in this section as
- Graphics interpretation
- Two-part analysis
- Table analysis,
- Multi-source reasoning
In the section of Quantitative skills, candidates will get a 37-question section that tests for the knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and data interpretation with standard problem-solving questions. Candidates have to solve problems and choose the correct answer from five possible choices.
GMAT Quant Syllabus
Arithmetic: Numbers, Integers, Fractions, Decimals, Averages, Ratio & Proportion, Percentages, Roots & Powers, Sets, Venn Diagrams, Statistics, Probability, Permutation, Combination, Factorials
Geometry: Lines, Angles, Triangles, Right Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Polygons, Coordinate Geometry
Algebra: Linear & Quadratic Equations, Exponents, Inequalities, Functions
Word problems: Time/ Speed/ Distance, Work, Mixture, Interest, Profit, Measurement
Verbal Skills consists of 41 questions of three general types of reading comprehension problems, sentence correction questions, and critical reasoning questions.
- Reading comprehension requires answering questions about written passages on a number of different subjects.
- Sentence correction questions test the candidate’s ability to spot and correct writing errors.
- Critical reasoning questions require you to analyze logical arguments and understand how to strengthen or weaken those arguments.
If you have any other Questions related to GMAT Exam Pattern 2023, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
Hi Guys, I am Sandeep Co-founder of IASpaper and UPSCToday Staying in Mumbai (India) and pursuing graduation in Computer Science and Engineering from Mumbai University. I love helping Aspirants.
You may join me on Facebook