Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power.
Meaning of self-discipline
Self-discipline means the good behavior of the human beings. It is an order and code of behavior. Every individual should have self-discipline, and it is essential for the control his feelings. Self-discipline reduces the weaknesses of the individual.
Without the self-discipline, there is no life. There is some self-discipline makes you the perfect human being so everyone should follow it. For example,
- We all need to guided by the rules and regulations.
- We have to respectful to our elders.
- We must always be obedient towards our seniors.
Importance of self-discipline
- Self-discipline is most needed and important for getting success at every step of life. It is the good manners.
- While we are in school or any other place or at home, we should maintain everywhere discipline for their reputation.
- Whether we are in the office or on the playground, it is equally necessary for the everywhere.
- We will go amiss without discipline at anywhere, while it is our life, our society, our country or even the world.
- Everyone should require some discipline for the better life.
- Sort of discipline can also make you upper in the world.
School and colleges discipline
- Self-discipline worked with us every step of life, and we should learn at every walk of life.
- From the childhood, we are learning the discipline, and it was a great period for it.
- Young mind always learns things easily and quickly. Without any force, they can learn.
- Teachers taught to the students as good as knowledge about the self-discipline, at the school.
- They are taught to respect their elders. Every student should follow it.
- Even on the playground, every student should follow the rules and regulations of games.
- School discipline is a most formative period for the students to learn good things and self-discipline can be learned easily.
Less of indiscipline
- Without the self-discipline, people are just like an animal
- Less of self-discipline makes life totally aimless.
- At the present age, there are increasing the crimes and theft and people are doing the lawless act.
- During this crimes and theft increase, people have forgotten the value of self-discipline.
- Here, in India, there are always overcrowd in the buses and trains is very common and most of the people are traveling without the ticket. It is big indiscipline among the people.
- Students indiscipline is the talk of the town.
Major cause of indiscipline
- There is the main cause of indiscipline is unemployment, and it is unrest.
- Indiscipline also causes by the over population. It is a major problem in The population is worse in the country. In the school and colleges, there are overcrowd of the students makes unnecessary indiscipline.
- Poverty is also leading the main role in the indiscipline. It brings disorder into the poor people.
Value of self-discipline
In personal life, too, one has to practice discipline for a stable and worthy life. If you give in to temptations and overeat yourself, the stomach will revolt. If you watch TV throughout the night, you will get sick the next day. If you do not restrain yourself from music and story-books before the examinations, you are sure to fare ill.
In fact, life best enjoyed if discipline maintained. Nothing can properly enjoy, not even a game of cricket or a musical concert if indiscipline is allowed to invade it. We should all try to maintain discipline in our lives.
Self-discipline is a good thing. It builds character. It develops strength and unity. It creates a sense of co-operation. So Self-Discipline must be taught from the very childhood. It is the key to success in life. The higher is the sense of Self-Discipline, the better it is for the people and the country.