Latest Applications Open 2024:
BHU Admission 2023 Mop-Up Round Counselling Last Date has been extended till 12th October 2023. UG 5th Round Allocation Result has been Released on 17th August 2023. Cut Off has been Released on 6th August 2023. 1st Round Allotment has been Released for UG Course. Banaras Hindu University 2023 exam conducted by Banaras Hindu University as U.E.T. and P.E.T. But from now this Exam will be conducted through a standard university entrance test ( CUET). This is a university-level exam conducted for willing candidates.
Candidates can apply for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. There are multiple courses offered by B.H.U., like management, arts, engineering, etc. Candidates can be admitted to CUET (U.G.) and CUET (P.G.) courses.
The application form for this Exam will be released online on the official website. Candidates can complete the application by paying the application fee online. All the other details about the Exam are given in this article below.
BHU Admission 2023 Notification – Allocation Result Released
B.H.U. Admission 2023 Quick Links
|BHU Notification||BHU Important Dates|
|BHU Application Form||BHU How to Fill Application Form|
|BHU Admit Card||BHU Answer Key|
|BHU Result||BHU Cut off|
|BHU Counselling||BHU Eligibility|
|BHU Exam Pattern||BHU Preparation|
|Full-Form||Banaras Hindu University|
|Exam Types||U.G. & P.G. Level|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Courses Offered||All U.G., P.G. & Diploma Courses|
|Conducting Body||Banaras Hindu University|
|Exam Mode||Online (C.B.T.)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Exam Date||21st May – 23rd June 2023 CUET(UG)|
|Helpline||Tel: 0542-6703236, 0542-6703236|
|Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|
B.H.U. 2023 Important Dates
Candidates who want to appear for this Exam should follow the dates and events. Every date and event of the entrance test is essential. Candidates who miss the date and event cannot appear in the Exam. The B.H.U. 2023 dates are given below.
U.G. Important Dates through CUET
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Online Application Form Release Dates||9th February 2023|
|The last date of receipt Submit Online Form||30th March 2023|
|Application correction||1st – 3rd April 2023|
|Application Form Re-Open||9th – 11th April 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||19th May 2023|
|B.H.U. Entrance Exam 2023 Date||21st May – 23rd June 2023|
|Reserve Exam Dates||–|
|Answer Key release||29th June 2023|
|Result Date Declaration||2nd week of July 2023|
|Counselling Dates Starts||3rd week of July 2023|
P.G. Important Dates through CUET
|Events for B.H.U. 2023 (P.G.)||Dates (Announced)|
|Online application form release||20th March 2023|
|Last date to apply||5th May 2023|
|Last date to submit the fee||5th May 2023|
|Application correction||6th – 8th May 2023|
|Admit card||3rd June 2023|
|B.H.U. exam||5th – 20th June 2023|
|Result declaration||20th July 2023|
B.H.U. 2023 Application Form
The application form is the first thing every candidate needs to do to be eligible to appear in the Exam. The application form will contain all your personal and educational information. So fill in every detail in the form carefully. Any candidates who fail to fill out the application form; they will not be allowed to give the Exam. Every candidate must fill out the form to give the Exam. All the other information about the B.H.U. The 2023 application is given below.
- The B.H.U. The Two thousand twenty-three application forms will only be released on the official website.
- The start date to submit the application form for B.H.U. 2023 for U.G. is from the 1st week of April 2023, and for P.G. is from the 3rd week of May 2023.
- The last date to submit the application form for B.H.U. 2023 for U.G. is the 4th of, Ford f, or P.G. it is from the 3rd week of June 2023.
- No mistakes should be made in the application form because a mistake can cancel your application form.
- Information, date of birth, etc., must be filled in carefully.
- The registration number, user I.D., and password will allow yoaccessin to the official website. So, note them down after filling out the form.
- One candidate can fill out only one application form.
- All the Applicants will have to upload the documents that will be asked for.
- Every instruction that is printing the application form holds importance. So do not miss out on the instructions.
- After you have filled out the application, print it for future reference.
B.H.U. 2023 Application Fee
The application fee is the next thing the candidates must do after completing the form. The Exam conducting authority sets the application fee, and every candidate must pay it online.
It is mandatory for everyone. Candidates who fail to pay the application fee will not be allowed to give the Exam. The fee payment will be made online mode. You can pay the fee using debit cards, credit cards, net banking, U.P.I./wallet, etc. The B.H.U. The 2023 application fee is given below.
For U.G. courses
|Category of candidates||Centres in India (Each Slot)||Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UNReserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
For P.G. courses
|Category for candidates||Centres in India (For up to 3 test papers)||Centres in India (Per paper)||Centres outside India|
|General/ UNReserved||Rs. 800/-||Rs.200/-||Rs. 4000/- (For up to 3 papers)
Rs. 1000/- (For up to 1 paper)
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-||Rs.150/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs.150/-|
B.H.U. 2023 Application Form Correction
The application form for B.H.U. 2023 will be released online on the website. And if the candidates want to edit their application form then cannot do so because of B.H.U. The 2023 exam authority does not provide application form correction. That is why I read all the information in the application twice before submitting it.
B.H.U. 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria refer to the qualification that is set by the exam authority. Every candidate who will be applying for the Exam will have to fulfil this criterion. If any candidate does not follow the eligibility criteria, they will not be allowed to appear for the Exam.
The candidates should read the eligibility criteria before they fill out the application form. This will make it clear whether they are eligible for the Exam. The B.H.U. Two thousand twenty-three eligibility criteria are given below.
Indian citizen bachelor for this Exam.
- CandU.G.ates must pass the 12th standard or equivalent exam for UG courses.
- The cP.G.didates must have a bachelor’s or equivalent degree for PG courses.
There are no age limits for this Exam
The candidates who will be applying must have qualified for the Exam with at least 50% marks for eligibility.
The candidates appearing in the qualifying Exam can also apply for this examination.
BHU 2023 Exam PaB.H.U.rn
The exam pattern contains all the necessary information about exams and question papers for the candidates. To score well and have good preparation, every candidate should go through the exam pattern carefully.
Information like the exam duration, sections, languages and much more are included in the exam pattern. The BHU 2023 exam paB.H.U.rn is given below.
For UG course
- Mode: U.G.his Exam will be held online mode.
- Language: This Exam will be in 13 languages- Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
- Type of questions: the question paper will contain MCQ questions
- Marking scheme:5 marks will be allotted to every correct answer
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
For PG course
- Mode P.G. Exam: The Exam will be held as an online Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Shifts: ThC.B.T.xam will be held in 2 shifts.
- Medium: The Exam will be in two languages English and Hindi.
- No. of Questions: There will be a total of 100 questions in the paper.
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer, +4 marks will be allotted.
- Negative marks: A -1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
BHU 2023 Syllabus
B.H.U.The syllabus is an essential piece of information for the candidates. Every candidate appearing for this Exam must thoroughly prepare for the syllabus. Every topic from the syllabus is crucial. The BHU 2023 syllabuB.H.U.s given below.
There are different PG courses offerP.G., and the syllabus will also be based on those courses.
- Transport Science and Technology
- Purana Itihas
- Public Health
- Material Science and Nanotechnology
- Home Science
- Hindu studies
- Fine arts
- Textile Design
- Medical Laboratory Technology
B.A Arts Program
For admission into BA (Hons) Arts PB.A.gramme, the syllabus for the entrance test contain questions from General Mental Ability, General Awareness, Basic knowledge of Plants & Animals, Numerical Ability, Environment & its Pollution, Natural Resources of Industry, Human Body, Human Health, Common Diseases, Solar System, Climate & Weather, Population Explosion, Production of Food & Raw Materials, History, Indian cultural heritage with particular focus on current events in Indian Thoughts, literature and art. Also, the question paper will include two sets of MCQs on Language comprehension.
B.Com Honours – F.F.M Programme F.F.M.admission into BA (Hons) Arts PB.A.gramme, the syllabus for the entrance test contain questions from General Mental Ability, General Awareness, Basic knowledge of Plants & Animals, Numerical Ability, Environment & its Pollution, Natural Resources of Industry, Human Body, Human Health, Common Diseases, Solar System, Climate & Weather, Population Explosion, Production of Food & Raw Materials, History, Indian cultural heritage with particular focus on current events in Indian Thoughts, literature and art. Also, the question paper will include two sets of MCQs on Language comprehension.
For admission into M.Com Programme, PET contains queP.E.T.ons from Accounting and Business Finance, Income Tax in Section A. Section B consists of questions from Monetary Theory and Banking, Business Law including Company Law, Statistics and Business Economics, Business Organization & Management.
M.A. in Mass Communication admission into M. A Programme (Mass Communication), the entrance test contains questions based on General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Quantitative and Analytical Abilities and Aptitude (inferences from the graph, tables, percentages, etc.) and Language Proficiency including Proficiency in the English Languacandidates’gramme
FM.C.A.admission into MCA Programme, PM.C.A.contains queP.E.T.ons from Mathematical Aptitude and Analytical and Logical Reasoning. Analytical and Logical Reasoning contains questions for checking candidates’ knowledge in logical conclusions, graphical/data interpretation etc.
Mathematical Aptitude contains questions based on Matrices and Determinants, Logarithms, Inequalities, Permutation and Combination, Progressions, Binomial Expansion, 2-D Coordinate Geometry, Equations (up to degree 2), Function and Relation, Basic Concepts of Probability, Complex Arithmetic, Basics of Calculus.
For admission into PhD Programmes, the entrance test will have three components, Test A, Test B and Test Ccandidate’sntain questions based on Logical and analytical thinking, Quantitative Ability, General knowledge, and Knowledge of computer usage and language skills.
Test B contains questions that assess the candidate’s subject knowledge in the discipline they have done Post-graduation. Test C is a research proposal and interview.
For UG courses
- SectU.G.n IA and IB: Language to I.B. tested through Reading Comprehension, Literary and Narrative, Aptitude and Vocabulary.
- Section II: Accountancy, Agriculture, Art Education Sculpture, Biology, Business Studies, Chemistry, Computer Science, Entrepreneurship, Environmental Studies, Geography.
- Section III: General Awareness, Current Affairs, Aptitude, Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning.
BHU 2023 Preparation Tips
Every candidate preparing for this Exam should go through the preparation tips. Preparation tips are constructive for the candidates appearing for the Exam. Each tip will help you score well in the examination.
- Start preparing for the Exam the moment you get your syllabus for BHU 2023.
- Make B.H.U.a habit of studying for 3-4 hours daily as it will help you score better in the Exam.
- Do not forget to take breaks in between the long hours of study sessions to avoid any unwanted stress.
- Avoid taking stress before the Exam.
- A study from the best books for the BHU 2023 examinaB.H.U.n.
- Candidates should not leave any topic from the syllabus as it is essential.
- Read the syllabus very carefully before preparing for BHU 2023 exam. B.H.U.art is making your notes while you are studying for the examination.
- You should search and find question papers from the previous year to prepare for the Exam.
- Then search for answer keys from previous years and go through them before your Exam, and it will help you know what kind of answers are required.
- Revise your syllabus at least twice before the Exam.
- Please go through the exam pattern and prepare for the Exam according to it.
- Start practising yoga in the morning to stay calm before the Exam.
- Give your Exam the confidence to score well.
BHU 2023 Admit Card
Admit card is essential for every candidate. The candidates who would have filled out the application form and paid the application fee will get access to the admit card. If any candidate has not filled out the application form and has not paid the application fee, they will not get access to their admit card.
Admit cards for BHU 2023 will beB.H.U.leased online on the website. To access the admit card, they will need to enter their credentials. After the candidates have access to their admit card, they will have to download it. Because every candidate must carry the admit card to the exam centre. If any candidate does not carry the admit card, they will not be allowed to give the Exam.
BHU 2023 Answer Key
The answer key for BHU 2023 will beB.H.U.leased online on the official website. The answer key will be released in PDF format. Candidates who have a problem with the answer key can raise their queries.
If any candidate is unsatisfied with the answer key, they can raise objections by paying INR 200 per question. After the objections are cleared, the final answer key will be declared online.
BHU 2023 Cut Off
B.H.U.he cut-off marks are the minimum marks set by the exam authorities. To be eligible for the Exam, every candidate must score more than the cut-off marks. The BHU 2023 cut-offB.H.U.ll be released for PG and UG courseP.G.separU.G.ely. The candidates from the reserved category will be given breaks in the cut-off. The cut-off will be based on several seats, average marks, qualified candidates, and more.
BHU 2023 Results
B.H.U.HU 2023 results B.H.U.be released after the final answer key is released. After the result is released, there will be no re-evaluation and re-checking. The result for UG and PG will be bU.G.releaP.G.d separately.
The result will be released through online mode. No candidate will get any results sent to them offline. As the candidates get their results they will have to get a printout of it for future reference.
BHU 2023 Counseling Procedure
The counselling for BHU 2023 will beB.H.U.ne online mode. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks secured in the Exam. And the counselling will be done for the shortlisted candidates only. It will be mandatory for every candidate to appear for counselling.
When the candidates will appear for counselling they will have to carry an allotment letter with them at the reporting time of the college. The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank and the seats available in various colleges. All the shortlisted candidates will also have to get some documents with them for verification. The list is given below.
- The pass mark sheet as well as a certificate of class 10th & 12th class
- Migration Certificate
- Admit Card for UET/PET
- Mark Sheet of the Qualifying Exam
- Transfer Certificate Category Certificate
- Other Certificates (If needed)
B.H.U.you have any queries regarding BHU Admission 20B.H.U. You can leave your queries below in the comment box.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.