Latest Applications Open 2024:
ACET 2023 December Application Form can be filled till 23rd November 2023. The June Session Results have been Declared on 3rd July 2023. The Institute of Actuaries of India conducts the actuarial Common Entrance Test. This is an Entrance level exam. Candidates can apply for various Actuaries courses.
In 2023 ACET exam is said to be split into two sessions. One session would be held in June and the other would be in December. The candidates can apply for various UG and PG Actuaries courses through this exam.
The application process for ACET 2023 would begin online on the official website so all the candidates can go and apply online only. All the other details related to the ACET 2023 exam are given in this article below.
ACET 2023 Notification – December Application Form Released
ACET 2023 June Result has been Declared on 3rd July 2023. Click Here to Check the Result Details.
ACET 2023 Quick Links
|ACET Notification||ACET Important Dates
|ACET Application Form||ACET Fees Structure|
|ACET How to Apply||ACET Admit Card|
|ACET Preparation||ACET Result|
|ACET Counselling||ACET Eligibility|
|ACET Exam Pattern||ACET Syllabus|
|ACET Passing criteria||–|
ACET 2023 Highlights
|Full-Form||Actuarial Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Types||UG & PG Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||Actuaries courses|
|Conducting Body||IAI (Institute of Actuaries of India).|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
||18th March 2023 (March Session)|
|23rd December 2023 (December Session)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Helpline||+91 – 22 – 62433333|
ACET 2023 Important Dates
Dates are significant for every exam. All the candidates willing to appear in the exam would be very eager to know the exam dates. Dates for all the events play an essential role in a candidate’s life.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
You can see the dates of different events and exams for ACET 2023 below.
For March Session
|Events for ACET 2023||Dates (Announced)|
|Application form release||4th September 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||17th February 2023|
|Admit card for ACET 2023||28th February 2023|
|Exam date of ACET 2023||18th March 2023|
|Result||28th March 2023|
For December Session
|Events for ACET 2023||Dates (Announced)|
|Application form release||13th July 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||23rd November 2023|
|Admit card release date||2nd December 2023|
|ACET 2023 exam||23rd December 2023|
|Result Declaration||30th December 2023|
ACET 2023 Application Form
The application form is essential and the first step a candidate must take for the exam. Candidates who apply for the ACET 2023 exam should complete the application form.
Filling out the application form is a compulsory step every candidate has to take. It is also a step where eligibility is checked, and then admit card is generated. So ensure you fill in the correct information on the admit card.
All the information about the ACET 2023 admit card is given below.
- The application form for ACET 2023 will be released online on the official website.
- The start date to submit the application form for ACET 2023 for the 1st session is the 2nd week of January, and the 2nd session is in the 1st week of July 2023.
- The last date to submit the application form for ACET 2023 for 1st session is in the 1st week of June, and for 2nd session, it is in the last week of October 2023.
- There is a rule that one candidate can fill out one application form.
- Candidates have to upload all the documents they asked for in the application form.
- Read all the instructions on the application form carefully.
- Fill in all the information on the application form carefully, avoiding any mistakes.
- Details about the candidates such as Name, Date of birth, and Address should be filled in without making any mistakes in the form.
- Do not forget to note down your registration number, User ID, and Password, as they will be used for logging in.
- After you have submitted the application form, you will have to print it.
- No candidate needs to send a hard copy of the application form to the exam board.
Steps to fill out the ACET 2023 Application Form online.
- Step 1: Go to the website of ACET 2023.
- Step 2: Fill in the application form with your details.
- Step 3: Upload all the scanned documents, including your signature and photo.
- Step 4: Pay the application fees online.
- Step 5: Take the printout of the application form and payment receipt.
ACET 2023 Application Fee
The application fee is the next important step the candidates should not miss out on. After the candidate has filled out the application form, they will have to pay a certain amount as the application fee. It is set by the exam conducting authority and is compulsory for every candidate. If a candidate does not pay the application fee then they would not be allowed to give the exam.
You can see the application fee for ACET 2023 given below.
- The application fee for ACET 2023 is INR 3000/- per candidate.
There are online application fee-paying options as well. Some other fee-paying options include Net Banking, Credit Cards, and Debit cards.
ACET 2023 Application Form Correction
The application form for ACET 2023 would be released online on the official website. All the candidates can fill out the application form there. But, the candidates would have to fill the application form without any mistakes as no correction facility would be available.
The candidates need to fill in the correct details. It is also advised that they check the application form twice before they hit the submit button.
ACET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for ACET 2023 are also set by the exam conducting authority. It is set for the candidates who are willing to appear for the exam. All the candidates have to pass the eligibility criteria to be able to give the exam.
It is advised for the candidates to go through the eligibility criteria before they fill in the application form. The candidates must fill out the eligibility criteria. The ACET 2023 eligibility criteria are given below.
There is no age limit set by the exam conducting authority for the candidates.
The candidates must have English as a mandatory subject in intermediate and during the time of registration.
The candidates must have passed Intermediate from a recognized board.
The appearing candidates can also apply for the exam.
Graduates, degree holders in mathematical and statistical sciences, Management students, Engineering students, Postgraduate, Chartered and Cost Accountants, and Company Secretaries, can also apply for the entrance exam.
ACET 2023 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern is an important piece of information for the candidates who would be appearing for the exam. All the candidates appearing for the exam should not miss out on the exam pattern.
Exam pattern contains essential information related to the exam, like exam duration, total questions, marking scheme, and more. This information will be beneficial for the candidates. You can see the ACET 2023 exam pattern below.
- Mode: Online mode
- Duration: 180 minutes
- Total Questions: 70
- Types of questions: MCQs
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark would be allotted for a correct answer
- Negative Scheme: 1 mark would be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Total marks: 100 marks
ACET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus is the most critical information for a candidate. All the candidates who would be appearing in the ACET 2023 exam would be waiting for the syllabus for the exam. This exam is an entry-level exam so the candidates should prepare the syllabus thoroughly.
It is advised to start preparing the syllabus when you get it and plan accordingly. You can see the syllabus for ACET 2023 given below.
English: Vocabulary-based (Synonyms and antonyms), English usage or grammar, Sentence correction, Fill in the blanks, Cloze passage, Analogies or reserve, analogies, Jumbled paragraph, Meaning-usage match, Summary questions, Verbal reasoning, Facts/inferences/judgments, Reading comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar, Verbal reasoning.
Mathematics: Notation and standard functions, Numerical methods, Algebra Differentiation, Integration, Vectors, Matrices.
Statistics: Permutations and combinations, Types of data, Measures of location, Measures of spread, Probabilities, Advanced probabilities, Discrete random variables, continuous random variables, Discrete Distributions, Correlation Regression.
Logical reasoning: Number and letter series, Calendars, Clocks, Cubes, Venn diagram, Binary logic, Seating arrangement, Logical sequence, Logical matching, Logical connectives, Syllogism, Blood relations.
Data Interpretation: Tables, Column graphs, Bar graphs, Line charts, Pie charts, Venn diagrams, Caselets.
ACET 2023 Preparation Tips
Preparation tips are very much needed by every candidate preparing for the exam. This exam is a national-level exam so the candidates must also prepare according to that.
Preparation tips will help the candidates sort and plan out their syllabus. The candidates need hard work and preparation tips to ace the exam. You can see the ACET 2023 preparation tips given below.
- Check out the ACET question papers of the previous year.
- See the ACET answer key previous year.
- You should start preparing for the exam when you get the dates and the syllabus.
- Get the best ACET books for preparing for the exam.
- You should revise every topic from the syllabus.
- Solve mock tests before the exam.
- Solve sample papers to see how you have prepared and study the topics you did not get again.
- Do not forget the exam pattern as it is very important.
- Prepare for the exam in a way that you have time left for revision.
- Sort out your time as per your syllabus and you can make a timetable as well.
- Read the syllabus very carefully.
- Be confident for the exam.
ACET 2023 Books
Books are a very important source of information. There are other sources available now from which you can prepare for the exam but books are the best and easiest sources. Opt for the best books for ACET 2023 exam preparation as this is an Entrancelevel exam.
The books which are mentioned below can be easily ordered online or you can get them from a book store near you.
- TOMATO (Test Of Mathematics at Ten plus Two-level published) by Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)
- ACTED Study Material – FAC and STATSPACK by Actuarial Education Company
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay, McGraw Hill
- Trishna’s Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning for the CAT and other MBA Entrance Examination by T.I.M.E
- How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT Editor by Arun Sharma
- Problem Primer for the Olympiad Editors by C R Pranesachar, B J Venkatachala, C S Yogananda
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations Editor by Abhijit Guha
- An Excursion in Mathematics Editors by M. R. Modak, S. A. Katre, V. V. Acharya, V. M. Sholapurkar
- The Pearson and Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for the CAT Editor by Nishit K. Sinha
- Challenging Mathematical Problems with Elementary Solutions Editors by A.M. Yaglom and I.M. Yaglom
- Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examinations Editor by R.S. Aggarwal
- Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics by New Age International Publishers
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin
- Word Power Made Easy Editor by Norman Lewis
- Problem Solving Strategies Editor by Arthur Engel
ACET 2023 Admit Card
Admit cards for ACET 2023 would be accessible to those candidates who would have filled the application form and also paid the application fee. The candidates who would have not done this step will not get the admit card.
The ACET 2023 admit card would only be released online on the official website. The candidates can log in with their details and download their admit cards. No candidate would get a hard copy of the admit card couriered to them.
After the candidate has downloaded the admit card, take a printout of it. You have to take a printout as you must carry the admit card to the exam center. If the candidate fails to do so they would not be allowed to give the exam.
ACET 2023 Exam Centers
Exam centers are the places that are allotted for the exam and where the candidates gather for giving the examination. The ACET 2023 exam centers are given below.
ACET 2023 Result
The ACET 2023 result would be announced online on the official website only. All the candidates who appeared for the exam can check their results online by entering their login details.
The result of the score card which would be provided by the exam conducting authority would be valid for 3 years. After the candidates have downloaded the result it is advised to take a printout of the result as it would be asked in the further process.
ACET 2023 Cut Off
The ACET 2023 cut-off would be released online on the website. The candidates can check the cut-off list thereafter for the result declaration. The candidates need to score more than the cut-off marks to qualify for the exam and the exam authority would set it.
After the cut-off would be released the candidates who would have scored more would be called for further processes. There would be a lot of factors that would decide the cut-off.
ACET 2023 Counselling
The candidates would be called by the ACET exam authority those who would have qualified for the entrance exam. All the candidates who would be contacted are the only ones who would appear for the counseling process.
After the result declaration, the candidates have to fill out a student membership form, submit the form along with the payment confirmation, attach the required documents, and send it to an address mentioned on the official website.
You can see the list of documents below.
- Date of Birth Proof
- HSC mark sheet and certificate
- SSC mark sheet and certificate
- Name change documents ( if required )
- Photo Id proof
Question:- Can we get the ACET 2023 application form offline?
Ans- You cannot get the ACET 2023 application form offline.
Question:- How much time would be allotted to complete the ACET 2023 exam?
Ans- 180 minutes would be allotted to complete the ACET 2023 exam.
Question:- What type of questions would be asked in the ACET 2023 exam?
Ans- MCQs would be asked in the ACET 2023 exam.
Question:- How many marks would be given for every correct answer in the ACET 2023 exam?
Ans- 1 mark would be given for every right answer in the ACET 2023 exam.
Question:- How many marks would be deducted for every wrong answer in the ACET 2023 exam?
Ans- 1 mark would be deducted for every wrong answer.
Question:- Will we get the application form submission SMS for ACET 2023?
Ans- You would not get the application form submission SMS for ACET 2023.
If you have any other quires about ACET 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.