Latest Applications Open 2023:
AILET 2023 4th Provisional Merit List has been Released on 31st July 2023 for LLM Course. Counselling has been Started on 20th December 2022. The result was declared on 19th December 2022. The final Answer Key was released on 19th December 2022. The application forms for AILET 2023 have been released, and the exam date has also been announced. AILET refers to the All-India Law Entrance Test organized by National Law University in Delhi. The Exam is conducted nationally every year, and candidates who appear and qualify for the Exam can pursue numerous courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, namely B.A., LLB. (Hons.) and LLM by taking admission to National Law University in Delhi.
The National Law University that conducts this prestigious Exam is one of the prominent institutes in India, and it was established in 2008. It is the dream of many aspirants to pursue their degrees from this reputed institution. If you are one of those aspirants who desire to study in any of these courses listed above from the prestigious institute of NLUD, then this is the right place for you.
The article here focuses on the various aspects of the Exam, such as the syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, admission procedure, application form, application fees, and so on. You must read the article minutely and note the crucial points related to this Exam.
AILET 2023 Notification – Provisional Merit List Released
AILET 2023 Quick Links
|AILET Notification||AILET Important Dates|
|AILET Admit Card|
|AILET Result||AILET Answer Key|
|AILET Counselling||AILET Merit List|
|AILET Previous Question Papers||AILET Full-Form|
AILET 2023 Highlights
Before proceeding into the detailed information of any exam, one must be aware of the broad aspects. The tabular representation here provides the broad outlines of the Exam that can help you understand the relevance of the Exam. The section described the name of the Exam, the official website, the Exam level, the Exam frequency, and related information.
Please go through this table and try to comprehend the necessary details related to the entrance exam to help you attempt it better. You can also access the official brochure for a detailed view of the Exam.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
|Full name of the Exam||All India Law Entrance Test|
|Exam conducting authority||National Law University|
|Level of the Exam||National Level|
|Exam Type||Undergraduate and Postgraduate Level|
|Courses Offered||Law Courses|
|Mode of submission of application form||Online|
|Mode of Conducting the Exam||Offline or Pen and Paper mode|
|Medium of the Exam||English|
AILET 2023 Important Dates
One must be aware of the crucial dates of all the events related to the entrance exam. You can design your preparation accordingly. The date for the Exam has been released. Our website can update candidates regarding the dates of other important events.
It is always in the best interest of the candidates if they do not concentrate much on the exam dates but carry on their preparation if they want fruitful results. Let us look at the dates for the different events.
|Release of the Official Notification||1st September 2022|
|Beginning of the Online Application Forms||7th September 2022|
|Last date to submit the application forms||20th November 2022|
|Release of the Admit Cards||25th November 2022|
|Exam Date for the Entrance||11th December 2022|
|Release of the Answer Keys||11th December to 12th December 2022|
|Release of the Final Answer Key||19th December 2022|
|Announcement of the Results||19th December 2022|
|Beginning of the Counseling session||22nd December 2022|
AILET 2023 Application Form
It is essential to complete the application form correctly and within the stipulated time to participate in any entrance exam. Candidates can access the application forms from our website. The link is provided here.
Some of the pertinent information related to the application forms are given below. Let us take a look.
- According to the latest updates, the application forms for AILET started on 7th September 2022. The application forms are available only in the online mode.
- After visiting the official website, candidates need to select the application form as per the course and then click on the apply option to enter the relevant information related to the form.
- The application form should correctly describe all the compulsory details, such as personal and educational details. Details filled should be accurate to your knowledge.
- After filling in the details, the next step is to upload all the relevant certificates in the application form. You need to do so in the mentioned dimensions and format.
- Your application stands rejected if the application fee is not paid on time and in the mode prescribed.
- The final date for submitting the application form for AILET 2023 is 15th November 2022.
- No other mode of application forms is acceptable. No need to send any hardcopy through postal means.
How to fill out the Application Form?
Some of the simple steps that must be followed while filling out the application form are below. You can quickly fill out your application form.
- Go to the official website where the candidates need to register themselves. You can access the link that is provided on our page.
- Fill in all the required details and move ahead.
- You need to provide your valid email I.D. and phone number for all future contacts by the authorities.
- Upload the scanned and clear images of the photo, signature and other required documents in the dimensions and format required.
- Submit the application form and review the details once before the final submission.
- Take the printout of the application form to save it for future use.
AILET 2023 Application Form Correction
Candidates have the option to edit the application form in the limited period that is provided by the Exam conducting authorities. Candidates can edit certain information at that time and then proceed towards submitting it finally. So you can make the corrections if required.
AILET 2023 Application Fees
If you fail the required amount within the time prescribed, your application will be summarily rejected. For that reason, candidates need to ensure they submit the application fee within the stipulated time and in the mode prescribed.
- In this scenario, the application fee can only be paid online.
- The different methods to pay the application fee are credit cards, debit cards, UPI, Internet Banking, etc.
- According to the latest information, the application form that needs to be paid by the Unreserved category is Rs. 3500/-, and the fee that needs to be paid by S.C., S.T., and PWD is Rs. 1500/-.
- Apart from this, the BPL candidates who belong to the reserved categories are exempted from paying the application fee.
AILET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
One must handle all the eligibility criteria before proceeding with the application form. If one is found not eligible by the conducting authorities, they will be rejected without any prior notice. The eligibility conditions vary for different courses; candidates must go through the same as per their interests and course.
Here is the description of the eligibility conditions, such as nationality, age, marks required, etc. Go through the information carefully and analyze the requirements of the Exam. Let us deal with each one carefully.
BA LLB (Hons.)
- Qualifying Exam: All candidates must have passed their intermediate or any other equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
- Marks Required: Those who wish to apply need to possess a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying examination if Unreserved and 40% marks if reserved category.
- Age Limit: This is extremely important for any entrance exam, and the good news is that there is no upper age limit to appear for the AILET entrance exam. If the candidate is pursuing class 12th, they can apply for the Exam.
- Qualifying Exam: All interested candidates must have completed LLB or any other equivalent degree from a recognized board to apply for this course.
- Percentage required: All the candidates of the general category must possess a minimum of 50% marks and 45% marks if one is S.C., S.T., or P.H. to apply. One can apply for the Exam if one is in the final year of the LLB.
AILET 2023 Exam Pattern
Follow the exam pattern closely to succeed in any entrance exam. The authorities form the exam pattern after considering certain aspects. One can form a strategy in the right direction if one possesses sufficient knowledge of the exam pattern.
Look at the exam pattern and try to study, and prepare accordingly. A detailed explanation will be provided in the official notification.
- Mode of the Exam: As per the latest updates, the Exam is going to be conducted in an offline manner.
- Duration of the Exam: The entire duration of the Exam is going to be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Total Questions: There will be 150 questions in the BA LLB (Hons.) and 52 in the LLM Course.
- Question Type: All the questions are going to be objective. Some exams will also be descriptive according to the courses.
- Marking scheme: Every correct answer will be awarded one mark, while every wrong answer will deduct 0.25.
Pattern for BA LLB (Hons)
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|English Language||50 questions|
|Current Affairs & General Knowledge||30 questions|
|Logical Reasoning||70 questions|
Pattern for LLM Course
|Name of the Sections||Parts||Type of question||Number of questions|
|Section A||Part 1||Objective Type||50|
|Part 2||Objective Type||50|
|Section B||Answer any two questions from eight to ten questions from the field of law||Descriptive questions||2|
AILET 2023 Syllabus
It is vehement for one to have sufficient knowledge of the syllabus and the topics from which the questions are asked in the Exam. Candidates need to follow the topics that are listed below so that they can prepare accordingly and in the right direction. Leave no stone unturned by covering all the topics of the Exam.
If one covers all the essential topics with great clarity, there is no doubt that one can crack the Exam easily. Look at the table below and understand the syllabus for AILET.
|Name of the Subject||Topics|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||
AILET 2023 Preparation Tips
If you want to enhance your preparation and make your preparation effective, then here are specific preparation tips that will help you. Besides knowing the exam pattern and the syllabus, candidates must also know the preparation tips that work as icing on the cake. Let us look at some of them.
- Form a timetable and strategy to crack the Exam and divide equal time for all the subjects.
- Review the exam pattern and the official syllabus carefully before completing the application form.
- Choose the best-recommended book and study materials to enhance your preparation.
- Practice the mock tests and previous year’s question papers to learn the type of questions asked in the Exam.
- Try to cover all the topics from which the questions are asked in the Exam.
- Focus more on the weak topics and analyze your mistakes and marks from time to time.
- Take care of your health and be optimistic regarding the examination process.
AILET 2023 Books
Below is the list of the widely recommended books for the AILET Exam 2023 preparation. Candidates can either refer to these or choose any book as per their interest and convenience.
|Current Affairs & General Knowledge||
|Tort Law: The Law of Torts||
AILET 2023 Exam Centers
Here is the list of the exam centres where the Exam will be conducted. Candidates must choose according to their convenience and locate the exam centre a day before.
The Exam conducting authority reserves the right to allot the exam centre as per availability. There will be no changes in the exam centre once the admit cards are published.
|List of the Exam Centers|
AILET 2023 Admit Card
Admit card refers to the hall tickets that are required to be carried by the candidates on the day of the Exam for their entry into the hall. The admit cards will be released on 22nd November 2022 online on the official website. They will not be sent in any other method to the candidates. Candidates must log in to the official website and download their admit cards.
All the candidates should check the details on the admit card and, in case of any discrepancy, immediately contact the administration. The details that need to be checked are the candidate’s name, exam centre, roll number, venue, and exam time. Candidates should also go through the exam day instructions printed at the admit card’s end.
Once the candidate accesses the admit card, they can download and take the printout. Don’t forget to carry it with two passport-size photographs and valid I.D. proof on the exam day. Please take a coloured printout of the admit card.
AILET 2023 Answer Key
Answer keys are released once the entrance exam is conducted successfully and transparently. According to the latest updates, the answer key will be released around December 2022 in online mode, and candidates can use it to analyse the scores and determine whether they will be able to clear the Exam.
You will find the answer key in PDF format. It will consist of the correct answers to the questions asked in the Exam, and you can match your answers. After the provisional answer key is released and objections are considered, a final answer key will also be released after some time. You can log in to the official website and check your answers.
AILET 2023 Results
There is no denying that everyone waits eagerly for the results after the Exam’s completion. According to the latest sources, the exam results will be announced in January 2023. The results will be available on the official website as they are expected to be released only online.
Firstly, the results will be announced, and then a merit list will be published for the admission process to the university. The entire results will evaluate the performance of the candidates in the entrance exam. Accordingly, the students will be called for the counselling procedure. Keep visiting our official website for the latest information related to the results.
AILET 2023 Counseling Procedure
This is the final stage, and the candidates get admission to their colleges once they appear in the counselling process. The counselling process is expected to start in January 2023 after the results of the entrance exam are declared. Candidates need to appear in counselling to be admitted to the college.
The counselling process is most likely to be held online mode. It will be conducted for those candidates who qualify for the entrance exam. All the candidates must report to the mentioned venue to seek admission during counselling.
Some of the essential documents required to be carried out during counselling are listed below. Please take a look.
- Marksheets of classes 10th and 12th
- Certificates of class 10th and 12th
- Scorecard of the AILET entrance exam
- Admit card of AILET 2023
- Admission letter
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Transfer certificate
- Demand Draft
- Passport Size photographs
Question- Can the application form be submitted using the offline method?
Ans- No, as per the latest sources, the application form must be submitted only online.
Question- What is the mode of conducting the Exam?
Ans- The examination is going to be conducted in an offline mode which is also known as pen and paper mode.
Question- What sort of questions will be asked in the Exam?
Ans– The questions will be objective for the U.G. level, while the P.G. level may be asked descriptively according to the course.
Question- What will the total number of questions be asked in the AILET 2023 U.G. Level?
Ans- The total number of questions will be 150. All questions will be mandatory.
Question- Can final-year students apply for the Exam?
Ans- Students in their final year are also eligible to apply for the Exam.
If you have any other choirs about AILET 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.