Latest Applications Open 2023:
MH SET (Maharashtra State Entrance Test) is the big entrance exam, which is proceeding at the state-level for candidates. It is organized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), State Government of Maharashtra & Goa.
Most of the candidates are searching to become assistant professors of the universities and colleges of Maharashtra, which is available by the MH SET Exam. It provides the best option for those candidates.
This examination is conducted for the post of assistant professor, so those candidates have completed their degree and diploma of master’s courses, they can apply for this entrance test.
Those applicants who want to be updated ever about the MH SET Exam can view this article in which the exam pattern, syllabus, exam dates, result, etc.
MH SET Exam Pattern 2023
The Exam pattern of MH SET consists the Paper I, Paper II, and Paper III for this examination. This examination will hold three papers in one day. It is held in two different sessions.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
The mode of the examination is the object type for the candidate. The test consists of three papers. All three papers consist of only objective types of questions and will be held on the day of the Examination in two separate sessions.
|Session||Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|First||I||60 out of which 50 questions are to be attempted||50 x 2 = 100||1 1/4 hours (10.00 a.m. to 11.15 a.m.)|
|First||II||50 questions all of which are compulsory||50 x 2 = 100||1 1/4 hours (11.15 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.)|
|Second||III||75 questions all of which are compulsory||75 x 2 = 150||2 1/2 hours (02.00 P.m. to 04.30 p.m.)|
- It is assessed by the teaching and research aptitude of the candidate.
- It will primarily be designed to test the reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking, and general awareness of the candidate.
- The candidates have to give 50 answers out of 60 multiple-choice questions.
- If a candidate will attempt more than 50, they will be evaluated.
- The candidates have to attempt 50 multiple-choice questions, which is mandatory.
- The questions will be selected on the basis of the subject, which is selected by the candidates and each question will carry two marks.
- It consists of the 75 objective-type mandatory questions based on the selected subject by the candidate.
- Each question will carry two marks.
- All papers are compulsory for the candidates, which is covering the total syllabus.
MH SET Preparation 2023
The State Entrance Test is also available in the different states of India, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, etc. Candidates can know the best preparation tips to give this entrance test.
- Candidates have to be prepared by the syllabus and by reading the topics, which can make strong to the candidate for the examination. It helps the candidate with the best preparation.
- If applicants will make the bullets type answers, it will be easy for them to read and remember and it will also save time.
- Candidates have to avoid skipping answers and chapters.
- Candidates have to give more time to theatrical papers than practical papers since this is because practicing the practical papers will be easier than theoretical papers.
MH SET Cut-off Marks 2023
- Those candidates who have given the Exam of MH SET can check their cut-off marks by viewing the official website of the set exam.unique.ac.in. It considers the cut-off marks for the candidates because candidates need to obtain the cut-off marks to qualify for the written test.
- That candidate will not select in the next process and will be unable to get the cut-off marks. The Maharashtra SET Cut-off marks for SC, ST, PWD, OBC, EXSM, and General Category Candidates.
|Open/Unreserved Category||Paper I: 75 Marks
Paper-II: 70 Marks
Paper III: 100 Marks
|OBC, SBC, DT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D)||Paper I: 65 Marks
Paper-II: 60 Marks
Paper III: 95 Marks
SC, ST, PH, VH Categories
|Paper I: 55 Marks
Paper-II: 50 Marks
Paper III: 90 Marks
Those candidates will apply for this examination; they have to make good preparation for the exam, so MH SET syllabus preparation is most important for the candidates. There is the Paper I and II Syllabus of each subject.
MH SET Notification 2023
The notification of the MH SET is available for the candidate to give this entrance test for being the Assistant Professor of Colleges and Universities of Maharashtra & Goa. Through the help of MH SET Notification, the candidates can know the complete information of this entrance test.
If you any queries regarding MH SET Exam Pattern 2023, you can ask your query and leave comments below.