Latest Applications Open 2024:
AP EAPCET 2023 Final Allotment for BiPC Stream has been Released on 27th November 2023. Counselling for MPC Stream has been Started on 1st November 2023. Final Round Counselling has been Started on 14th September 2023. Counselling has been Started on 24th July 2023. Results were Declared on 14th June 2023. The Examination was held from 15th – 23rd May 2023. Students of Andhra Pradesh have been bestowed with a new and fantastic opportunity for the AP EAPCET 2023 entrance examination. As we all know, after the 12th board exams, every student’s career starts in another direction that moulds their future for them.
EAMCET is an Engineering, Agricultural and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test. This test is conducted separately at the entry level for students in different Indian states like Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. It is done for the admission of students to various colleges in both states. The main streams are Engineering, Agriculture and Medical. This is a state-level entrance exam for undergraduate programmes.
This entrance examination aims to provide admission to Andhra Pradesh and Telangana students for courses like Engineering. Agriculture, and Pharmacy. All the details about AP EAMCET Entrance Exam 2023 are provided below. For more details, keep on reading.
AP EAMCET 2023 Notification – Counselling Started
AP EAMCET 2023 Quick Links
AP EAMCET Highlights
|Exam Name||AP EAMCET now as known AP EAPCET|
|Full-Form||Engineering Agricultural and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Agriculture, Pharmacy|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE|
|Exam Date ||15th – 18th May 2023 (Engineering)|
|22nd – 23rd May 2023 (Agriculture & Pharmacy)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
AP EAMCET 2023 Important Dates
The AP EAMCET Entrance Exam 2023 is said to be conducted in August. All the necessary dates related to this entrance exam are provided in the table below.
|Notification Release||10th March 2023|
|Application Form Submitting||11th March 2023|
|Without Late fee Application Form Submission||15th April 2023|
|Application Form Submission With 500 rupees Late Fee||30th April 2023|
|RS. 1000 With Late fee for Submission Application Form (last date)||5th May 2023|
|Correction of Online Data already submitted by the candidates||4th – 6th May 2023|
|Application Form Submission With 5000 Rupees Late Fee||12th May 2023|
|Admit card Download||9th May 2023|
|Application Form Submission With 10000 Rupees Late fee||14th May 2023|
|AP EAMCET 2023 Exam||Engineering: 15th – 18th May 2023|
Agriculture & Pharmacy: 22nd – 23rd May 2023
|Answer Key Release||24th May 2023|
|Result Declaration||14th June 2023|
|Counselling starts||24th July 2023|
AP EAMCET 2023 Application Form
The official notification will be released on the official website, and the Application forms will be released. All the candidates are advised to fill out the form with utmost care and not fill in the wrong information. And after you have applied, you must also pay some application fee.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
See the pointers below to know all the details about the application form:-
- The mode of Application will be Online.
- The Date to start submitting the Entrance Exam form is June 2023.
- The Last date to submit the application form is August 2023.
- Multiple Forms are not allowed.
- You have to upload all your documents carefully.
- Fill out your application form carefully and correctly without any mistakes.
- Personal details such as Name, Date of birth, Education Qualifications, Address, etc, are to be filled in carefully.
- Upload all the documents carefully and in the prescribed format to avoid cancellations.
- The application form correction facility is only available and only in online mode for some details.
- Register your mobile number and Email ID carefully.
- Do not forget to note the application number, Registration number, User ID and Password details.
- Take the printout of the application confirmation page.
- You do not have to send the Hard copy.
AP EAMCET 2023 Application Fees
There is a certain amount of application fee you have to pay for giving the AP EAMCET entrance test. After you have filled out the application form, you will have to pay some amount, as shown in the table below.
|Stream||Application Fee (without late fee)|
|Agriculture||Rs.500 + Transaction charges|
|Engineering||Rs.500 + Transaction charges|
|For Both Engineering and Agriculture, Stream||Rs.1000 + Transaction charges|
AP EAMCET 2023 Application Form Correction
The candidates can correct their application form after they have submitted it if they have made any mistakes or need to update any information.
This can only be done online at the official website. All the students will have to login into their accounts and then make the necessary changes.
All the candidates needing to change the information on their application form can only change some information as the authorities allow. And if the candidates need to make any other changes, you must mail the authorities the attached proof.
AP EAMCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The authorities set some Eligibility criteria for the applying candidates. All the candidates who pass the eligibility criteria can easily apply for the entrance exam. Read the points below to know the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should be Indian.
- All the candidates are provided to show status proof showing them as local and a no-local candidate belonging to Andhra Pradesh.
For Engineering courses:
- Candidates must have passed class 12th with subjects – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or with subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Biology. The candidates must score at least 45 per cent marks in the general category and 40 per cent applicable marks percentage for reserved category candidates.
- If you are applying for B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), or B.Tech. (FST), you must be at least 17 years old as of December 31, 2023. However, the maximum age limit is 22 years for general candidates and 25 years for SC and ST candidates as of December 31, 2023.
For Medical and Agriculture Course:
- Candidates must have passed the 12th class examination from an AP/Telangana recognised board or university.
- Candidates for Pharma D should at least score 45 per cent (40 per cent for the reserved category) in the qualifying examination subjects taken together.
- Candidates must be 17 years old as of December 31, 2023, with a maximum age limit of 22 years for all candidates and 25 years for SC/ST candidates.
The candidates should be from Andhra Pradesh or India.
- The candidates should be at least 16 years old and not younger than that as of 31 December 2022.
- The authorities set no upper age for this exam.
- The candidates should score at least 45% of their marks in all the combined subjects.
- And the reserved category candidates must score at least 40% marks.
- Candidates from Andhra Pradesh or Telangana will have to present status requirements whether local or non-local.
AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern is important information about an exam. The pointers below give all the details related to the exam pattern. All the candidates are advised not to miss out on any information.
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Duration of Examination: 3 hours
- Language of the Examination: English and Telugu ( The language can be changed to Urdu only in the exam centre at Kurnool).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for every right answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
- Total Question: 160
- Question Types: Objective type/MCQs
The table provides exam patterns as per Subject:
AP EAMCET 2023 Engineering
|Subject||Marks||Number of Questions|
AP EAMCET 2023 Medical & Agriculture:
|Subject||Marks||Number of Questions|
AP EAMCET 2023 Syllabus
The candidates can look at the APP EAMCET 2022 Entrance test syllabus below. The syllabus is a crucial part of the exam so all the candidates are advised to prepare well.
Syllabus for Engineering Courses
|Engineering Subjects||Syllabus Contents|
Syllabus for Medical and Agriculture Course:
|Subject Name||Syllabus Contents|
AP EAMCET 2023 Preparation Tips
There are thousands of applications for this examination which automatically increases its difficulty. Preparation is the only thing that can help you secure your desired place. And for preparing for the exam in the best possible way read the tips given below:
- Prepare the moment you get the syllabus and dates.
- Plan out your time accordingly so that you do not miss out on any topics and also don’t feel burdened.
- Read the syllabus carefully to get the idea.
- The syllabus is somewhat similar to the 12th standard, so you will have no difficulty.
- Create a routine or timetable for better preparation.
- Get your hands on previous year’s question papers and sample papers to get the idea of questions, which are best for practice.
- Read textbooks and do your research if needed too.
- Stay motivated and give your best.
AP EAMCET 2023 Mock Test
Previous Year Question Papers and Sample Papers are the best ways to practise and test yourself.
APSCHE publishes previous year’s question papers for the AP EAMCET on their official website, which students can easily access to get a feel for the exam while also practising.
Students can also find the official Mock Test on the AP EAMCET website.
AP EAMCET 2023 Books
Books are the most accessible source to prepare for this examination. Read the tables below to know which books are best for subjects.
Some best books on Chemistry can be seen below:-
|Concise Inorganic Chemistry||J.D. Lee|
|EAMCET Chemistry (Andhra Pradesh and Telangana)||Arihant Experts|
|EAMCET Chemistry Chapterwise 23 Years Solutions and 5 Mock Tests 3rd Edition||Arihant Experts|
|Organic Chemistry||O.P Tandon|
|Physical Chemistry||P. Bahadur|
Check the list of essential books on Physics can be seen in the table below:-
|Concepts of Physics (Volumes 1 and 2)||HC Verma|
|IIT JEE Physics||DC Pandey|
|EAMCET Physics (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana||Arihant Experts|
|IIT JEE Physics by EAMCET Physics (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana) by Problems in General Physics||I.E. Irodov|
|Optics and Modern Physics||DC Pandey|
Some popular books for Biology preparation are:
|Trueman’s Elementry Biology||KN Bhatia and MP Tyagi|
|Biology Ten Years Paper||Arihant|
|All in one Biology||Arihant|
The table below contains names of essential books of Mathematics for AP EAMCET:
|Class XI & XII Mathematics||R.D. Sharma|
|Handbook of Mathematics – A Multipurpose Quick Revision Resource||Arihant Experts|
|EAMCET Mathematics (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana)||Arihant Experts|
|35 Years Chapterwise Solved Papers 2013||Amit M. Agarwal|
|Vector & 3D Geometry||Amit M. Agarwal|
|Coordinate Geometry||S K Goyal|
AP EAMCET 2023 Admit Card
The Admit card for the AP EAMCET 2023 will only be released on the official website. The admit card will be available to only those students who have completed the application form on time and without any mistakes.
The admit card would be released in August 2023, as per the notifications. The students will have to log in to the official website using their user ID, password, and all the necessary information.
Any problem or mistake on the admit card should be communicated with the convener. All students must take a hard copy of the admit card, a hard copy of the application form and a copy of the caste certificate to the exam centre.
Steps to download the Admit Card:
Step 1: Visit the AP EAMCET official website.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Download HallTicket’ link on the homepage, enter the Registration ID and Password, and click Download.
Step 3: Take a printout of the Admit Card after downloading it.
AP EAMCET 2023 Subject-wise Weightage
According to the question paper, all the subjects in the examination carry some weightage. To know the subject-wise weightage of the AP EAMCET 2023 entrance exam read the tables below:
AP EAMCET Chapter-wise Weightage for Physics
Check AP EAMCET 2022 Physics chapter-wise weightage in the table given below.
|AP EAMCET Physics Chapter-wise Weightage|
|Work, Energy and Power||6% questions|
|System of Particles and Rotational Motion||6% questions|
|Moving Charges and Magnetism||5% questions|
|Motion in a Plane||5% questions|
|Laws of Motion||5% questions|
|Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance||4% questions|
|Current Electricity||4% questions|
|Mechanical Properties of Fluids||3% questions|
|Thermal Properties of Matter||3% questions|
|Motion in a straight line||3% questions|
|Ray Optics and Optical Instruments||3% questions|
|Waves Optics||3% questions|
|Electric Charges and Fields||3% questions|
|Electromagnetic Induction||3% questions|
|Alternating Current||3% questions|
|Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter||3% questions|
|Semiconductor Electronics||3% questions|
|Communication Systems||3% questions|
|Mechanical Properties of Solids||2% questions|
|Kinetic Theory||2% questions|
|Magnetism and Matter||2% questions|
|Electromagnetic Waves||2% questions|
|Units and Measurements||2% questions|
|Physical World||1% questions|
AP EAMCET 2022 Chapter-wise Weightage of Mathematics
The chapter-wise weightage of Mathematics can be seen in this section.
|AP EAMCET Mathematics Chapter-wise Weightage|
AP EAMCET Chapter-wise Weightage for Chemistry
Candidates can check the AP EAMCET chapter-wise weightage of Chemistry in the table given below.
|AP EAMCET Chemistry Chapter-wise Weightage|
|Atomic structure and chemical bonding||8% questions|
|Gaseous and liquid states||4% questions|
|Chemical kinetics||3% questions|
|Surface chemistry||1% questions|
|Measurements in chemistry||1% questions|
|Mole concept||1% question|
Chapter-wise Weightage for Organic Chemistry
|AP EAMCET Organic Chemistry Chapter-wise Weightage|
|Carboxylic acids||3% questions|
|Aldehydes and Ketones||2% questions|
|Haloalkanes (Alkyl halides)||2% questions|
|Basic concepts||1% questions|
|Aromatic compounds||1% question|
|Amino acids and proteins||1% question|
Chapter-wise Weightage for Inorganic Chemistry
Check AP EAMCET inorganic Chemistry chapter-wise weightage here.
|AP EAMCET Inorganic Chemistry Chapter-wise Weightage|
|p- Block Elements: Group 14, 15 and 17. D-Block elements, Group 13, Group 18 and Group 17||9% questions|
|Classification of elements and periodicity in properties||5% questions|
|s- Block Elements (Alkali and alkaline earth elements)||2% questions|
|Metals and metallurgy||2% questions|
|f- Block elements||2% questions|
|Coordination compounds||1% questions|
AP EAMCET 2023 Result
The result of the AP EAMCET 2023 will only be announced on the official website. The website will release a notification so all the candidates must be active and keep checking the official website.
You will check your result online by entering your registration and Admit card/ hall ticket numbers. The result will be released on August 23. The candidates will be ranked based on their marks in the examination and their scores in the 12th Class.
AP EAMCET 2023 Cut Off
APSCHE will be the authority that will publish the AP EAMCET cut-off. The percentage that is made eligible for the evaluation is 25%.
There is no minimum score for candidates from the Scheduled Caste (SC) or Schedule Tribe (ST). The admission of the students will be based on the cut-off that the university will reveal.
AP EAMCET 2023 Counselling
The AP EAMCET Entrance Test 2023 counselling session will start in August 2023. The candidates can attend and participate in the counselling session per the merit list.
In the counselling session, the students can select a college and the course they want.
All the lists of institutions and the courses offered by them would be uploaded on the official website. The candidates will be offered admission based on students’ rank, course choice, and the seats available in the institute.
All the candidates who have qualified for the exams and have achieved the cut-off marks will be called for the counselling session.
Question – The minimum percentage to be considered for ranking for the AP EAMCET 2023 Exam is?
Ans. The minimum percentage for the general category students is 25% and no such minimum marks are required for students from SC and ST backgrounds.
Question – When will the application form for the AP EAMCET 2023 exam be released?
Ans. The AP EAMCET 2023 exam application form will be released in July or June 2023.
Question – How many times can we attempt the AP EAMCET exam?
Ans. There is no such restriction on the number of attempts by the authorities.
Question – Is this exam compulsory for aspiring engineering, Agriculture and medical students?
Ans. Yes, this exam is compulsory if you belong to Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Question – Will the syllabus be similar to the standard?
Ans. The syllabus would be very similar to the 12th standard syllabus.
If you have more questions about AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 2023, you can write your queries in the comments box below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.