AP ICET 2018 Application Form
TS ICET 2018 Application Form can be filled till 19th May 2018. APICET is commonly known as the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test. It is conducted and organized by the Andhra Pradesh University. It is the state level entrance examination for the candidate, who are belonging to the Andhra Pradesh.AP ICET 2018 Application Form can be filled till 24th April 2018.
Those candidates are seeking to get admission for the AP ICET, they can join the regular courses in the Andhra Pradesh Universities and institutions.
In this article, we are providing all information for the candidate to get the information of admission procedure, counseling, schedule, seat allotment, which is going to be scheduled in the month of June 2018.
Aspirants can check all important information about the AP ICET after upgrading it. It includes all details about the AP ICET exam.
TS ICET 2018 Application Form – Released Now
TS ICET 2018 Application Form can be filled till 19th May 2018 with Rs.10,000/- late fee. Click here to fill the application form.
AP ICET Application form
The candidates can apply online application form of APICET Exam. It is only available online. Offline application is not available. Those candidates are eligible to fill the application, so they fill the application form through the official part of APICET 2018.
- The application forms can be availed from the website.
- Candidates can submit the TS ICET 2018 online application till 19th May 2018 (with late fee).
- The application process will be started from 16th March 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application form only through online mode.
- The last date to fill the AP ICET application form will be 14th April 2018 without submitting the late fee.
- Candidates have to upload the necessary documents while filling up the application form.
- Candidates can also fill the application form till 24th April 2018 by paying the late fee.
- The university will also provide the application correction facility only in some particulars from 16th April 2018.
The applicants can do the online payment to the Andhra Pradesh online centers for the application form fee. They can pay through the Credit card/Debit card/Net banking. The application form was accepted with a late fee if candidates fail to submit the same within the specified time.
Important details of APICET Application Form 2018
|Organisation Name||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Board name||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTUK)|
|Exam name||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET)|
Steps to apply online the AP ICET Exam
The AP ICET online application form is provided for the candidate and it is also a very easy process for the candidate. Those applicants want to get the admission in the AP ICET Exam, they have to fill the online application form with proper details and the steps as given below:
- Firstly, visit the AP SCHE official website that is www.sche.ap.gov.in
- Then click on the AP ICET Bar.
- The On displayedCET Steps are displayed on the screen like below figure.
- Candidates must complete all steps.
- Fee Payment.
- Payment Status.
- AP ICET Application Fill Up.
- Print out the Application.
- Application Corrections.
Eligibility Criteria for the APICET 2018
The nationality of the candidate
- Applicant should be of Indian Nationality.
- Students should belong to the Andhra Pradesh state only and should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as per the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Applicants should satisfy Local/ Non-Local status requirements as per AP GO MS No 153.
- The Students other than Indian Nationality should satisfy the rules of the Respective Universities.
Educational qualification of the candidate
- For Admission into MBA Stream: Candidate Should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC / ST reserved categories) from Recognised University.
- Admission into MCA Stream: Applicant should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC / ST reserved categories) from recognized board.
- Applicants are required to produce the mark list and the valid certificate at the time of admission.
- “The qualifying Degree obtained by distance mode program should have recognition by the Joint committee of UGC, AICTE, and DEC”.
Age limit for candidate
- here is no age limit for the candidates who are appearing for ICET (Self-financing).
- In general, the maximum age limit for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST and BC 34 Years.
- In respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled, the age limit is 30 Years.
Application Fee for APICET 2018
The Registration fee for the APICET Exam 2018 is Rs. 350/-. Applicants of the AP ICET 2018 Notification have to pay the fee by credit card or debit card.
|Online Application Availability||6th March 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form (without late fee)||30th April 2018|
|Application correction||2nd – 6th May 2018|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 500)||5th May 2018|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 2,000)||10th May 2018|
|Last date to submit an application form (with late fee of Rs. 5,000)||14th May 2018|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 10,000)||19th May 2018|
|TS ICET Exam Dates||23rd & 24th May 2018|