Latest Applications Open 2024:
SRMJEEE 2023 Counseling for Phase-I has been Started on 29th April 2023. Online Registration can be done till 5th June 2023 for Phase II. SRMJEEE which refers to SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE), is conducted every year for all the eligible and interested candidates who want to make their careers in the engineering field. SRMJEEE is a university-level admission test for giving admission to candidates in different campuses such as Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, and NCR- Ghaziabad in various undergraduate engineering and technology courses.
The institute is highly reputed and is one of the best for pursuing several courses with a guarantee of placement in well-established companies. Those who want to be admitted to SRM University must take and qualify for the entrance exam. As of now, there are mainly three different campuses of SRM which are located in Amravati, Haryana, and Sikkim. Engineers are surely, and without any doubt, the backbone of any country and are responsible for prominent developments. They contribute greatly to the advancements of the nation.
If you are considering being an engineer in any discipline, this is the right entrance exam for you. Dear candidates, this article pays heed to all the relevant information about the SRMJEEE. Read all the details carefully and thoroughly.
SRMJEEE 2023 Notification – Application Form Released
SRMJEEE 2023 Quick Links
SRMJEEE 2023 Highlights
If you are deeply interested in serving the nation by becoming an engineer, candidates must keep these overviews in mind before filling out the application form. The pressing details of the entrance exam are provided here for your reference, and one may note down these details to remember them till the admission is final.
Candidates must go through this table to get the broad details of the examination, such as name, conducting body, mode of the exam, level of the exam, etc. If there are any changes in the exam, you will be duly informed regarding the same.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Name of the Exam||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE)|
|Conducting Body||SRM University|
|Mode of the Exam||Online (Computer Based) mode|
|Level of the Exam||University Level|
|Type of the Exam||Undergraduate Level|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Category of Exam||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Courses offered||Engineering courses|
+91-44-2745 5510, +91-44-4743 7500
SRMJEEE 2023 Exam Dates
The tentative exam dates are described below for your understanding. Candidates may prepare for the entrance exam without wasting a second. The exam dates are decided by the exam conducting authority based on several factors and can be changed if certain unavoidable circumstances exist.
It is always better for the candidates to not concentrate much on the exam dates but prepare for their goals and how they can achieve wonders in the entrance exam. The conducting authority generally announces the final dates before the exam. So, let us look at the tentative exam dates.
|Phase I||Phase II||Phase III|
|Release of the Official Notification||November||November||November|
|Starting Date of the Application Form||2nd week of November||2nd week of November||November 2022|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||16th April 2023||5th June 2023||17th July 2023|
|Release of the Admit Cards||April 2023||June 2023||July 2023|
|Date of the Exam||21st – 22nd April 2023||10th – 11th June 2023||22nd – 23rd July 2023|
|Announcement of the Declaration||28th April 2023||Last week of April 2023||July 2023|
|Commencement of Counselling||29th April 2023||1st week of May 2023||August 2023|
|Commencement of classes||To be announced||To be announced||August 2023|
SRMJEEE 2023 Application Form
Candidates must read the official notification and all the concerned details related to the examination in great detail and with utmost care before filling out the application form. The application form, once submitted, cannot be edited so everyone is requested to fill in all the details carefully.
One must review all the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. Read all the necessary prerequisites. Here are certain points related to the application forms that must be remembered. Candidates will find an activated link here once the application forms are released, and the application process starts.
- As per the latest sources, the application forms can be submitted in both ways, namely, the offline mode and the online mode.
- The candidates must complete the registration process and then fill out the application form using the login credentials received on their registered mobile number and email ID.
- One needs to check their eligibility as prescribed by the conducting authority before filling out the application form as if the candidate is found not eligible at any point of the stage, then he or she may be disqualified without any prior notice.
- The latest sources suggest that the application forms will be released from the 2nd week of November 2022 for the year 2023.
- Once registered, candidates can fill out the application form by logging in.
- The required documents must be uploaded in the prescribed dimension and format as described in the admission brochure or the official notification.
- The latest sources suggest that the last date to submit the application form will be in the 1st week of January 2023 for phase I. Other details are mentioned above in the table for your reference.
How to fill out the application form?
- Go to the official website of SRM University. The official website is mentioned above in the highlights section for your reference.
- Moving ahead, you need to find the tab that says “New Registration” or “Apply for SRMJEEE 2023” and provide all the details asked in the registration form, which includes name, Date of Birth, valid email ID, and mobile number.
- Click on submit option, and you will receive an application number and password on the registered mobile number and email ID.
- Use the login credentials for logging in and then completing your application form.
- Finally, submit the prescribed application fees and form in the most convenient mode. You must save a copy of the payment receipt on your computer for future reference and usage.
SRMJEEE 2023 Application Fees
One must make sure to pay the prescribed application fee before the final date or the deadline. Failing to do so will result in disapproving of their application forms, as the payment of the application fee is crucial for the final submission of the application form.
The official notification prescribes the application fee, and sometimes the reserved categories are given concessions in the fees. Below are some of the pressing information related to the application fees. Keep these things in mind.
- The application fee finalized by the conducting authority to be paid for the entrance exam is Rs. 1200 for all the categories.
- The candidates can pay the application fees for SRMJEEE either through online mode using credit cards, debit cards, UPI, Internet Banking, Demand Draft, etc. or offline mode.
- If an aspirant desires to take the entrance exam twice, then the aspirant needs to submit Rs. 600 separately for each phase.
- One thing that must be kept in mind is that the application fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable under any circumstances.
|Application fee for the SRMJEEE 2022 entrance exam||Rs 1200/ –|
SRMJEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The prescribed eligibility criteria must be considered in every respect before applying for an entrance exam or any recruitment. The admission brochure or the official notification broadly describes the eligibility criteria. Candidates should go through the entire eligibility conditions to avoid committing mistakes.
The conducting body specifies that if they find any candidate not eligible for admission for any reason, their candidature will be cancelled. The eligibility criteria give information about the age limit, educational qualifications, nationality, etc. Let us look at each one of them in somewhat detail.
Nationality of the Aspirant: All aspirants interested in applying for this reputed entrance exam must belong to any of these nationalities.
- An aspirant can be of Indian Origin.
- An aspirant can be a Non-Resident Indian (NRI).
- An aspirant can be a PIO cardholder issued by the government of India.
- An aspirant can be an OCI cardholder issued by the government of India.
Age Limit: Age is crucial in applying for any entrance exam or recruitment. Candidates within a particular age limit are only eligible to apply for the exam.
The minimum age limit that the conducting body has fixed is 16 years 6 months as on 31st July 2023, and the maximum age limit to appear in the entrance exam is 21 years. If there are any rules changes, you will be notified about the same through our website.
Candidates must keep an eye on all the latest updates and should take note of the mentioned age limit.
Qualification: All interested candidates who want to apply for SRMJEEE must have completed (with a minimum 50%) 12th standard or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
Candidates must have studied physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology, botany, zoology, and biotechnology in the higher secondary exam, which is a qualifying exam for the major subjects in a regular stream.
Appearing Candidates: All those candidates who will be giving the exams on the 12th of 2023 are also eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
SRMJEEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates must have a comprehensive idea of the exam pattern before they begin their preparation. The exam pattern is devised by the exam conducting authority per the latest rules and patterns.
The detailed examination pattern is generally explained clearly in the admission brochure or the official notification released before the application form’s starting date. We have provided an instructive and informative explanation related to the exam pattern of SRMJEEE. Candidates must go through the same and begin their preparation accordingly.
Mode of the Exam: The exam will be conducted online or Computer Based Test.
Type of Questions: The questions asked in the exam will be objective.
Duration of the Exam: The total exam duration will be 2 hours and 30 minutes. Candidates will not be given any extra time to solve the question paper. Hence, time management is necessary.
Number of Sections: The question paper will have five sections.
Marking Scheme: Every correct answer will be awarded 1 mark each and there is no negative marking in the exam for any incorrect answer.
Number of Questions: There will be 125 questions in the entire entrance exam; every question is mandatory.
The distribution of the questions is as follows based on different sections.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
SRMJEEE 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus must be covered entirely if you do want to leave any stones unturned. The syllabus is described in great detail in the admission brochure for the entrance exam. Candidates must prepare with the right strategy only after grasping the syllabus.
A candidate must not leave any topic if he or she wants to get a very good rank in the exam and need to enter one of the best campuses. The syllabus includes numerous topics such as English, mental aptitude, mathematics, biology, physics, and chemistry.
Going through the syllabus can help any candidate figure out whether he will be able to clear the exam or not. In other words, whether the exam is his or her cup of tea or not. So, let us begin our discussion of the syllabus. Mostly the syllabus covers the essential topics of Class 11th and 12th NCERT.
|Name of the Subject||Topics|
SRMJEEE 2023 Preparation Tips
Some of the most relevant preparation tips are mentioned below which you can understand and follow with determination to clear the exam and gain fruitful results. The preparation tips are only helpful if you have an optimistic approach to the examination process and wish to crack the exam by any means.
Here is the portrayal of the preparation tips for your benefit. One must prepare with the right strategy and mindset to become an engineer and secure their future by ultimately serving the country.
- Aspirants need to gain a broader perspective regarding the entrance exam syllabus before beginning their preparations.
- After looking at their syllabus, aspirants need to analyze their strong and weak topics.
- The focus should be on weak topics; apart from them, strong topics should be revised regularly.
- Aspirants should make a routine for proper revision in the span of a certain period.
- Aspirants should regularly take mock tests and analyze their mistakes.
- Aspirants should also solve the previous year’s question papers and understand the latest trend and patterns followed in the exam.
- Finally, aspirants should remain hopeful about the examination process and optimistic, calm and patient until the admission process is complete.
SRMJEEE 2023 Books
A wide range of books is available to shape the preparation of the candidates. Every aspirant can follow a certain book for enhancing their preparation and boosting their performance. All the books are quite fruitful but one can choose the most suitable book as per one’s desire.
Some of the widely recommended books are mentioned below. You can choose from this collection and begin your preparation without wasting a second.
SRMJEEE 2023 Exam Centres
The SRMJEEE exam is conducted in all the prominent districts of India situated in different states. Apart from this, the exam is also conducted in some overseas centers namely Dubai, Doha, Muscat, Bahrain, and Kuwait.
In India, exam centers are located in almost every state, and candidates can choose the most convenient exam center as per their desire. It is sincere advice for all the candidates to locate the exact distance of their exam centers from their homes as soon as the admit cards are released.
Once the application forms are submitted, no changes can be made in the exam centers. Everyone needs to remember this and choose the centers wisely.
SRMJEEE 2023 Admit Card
The admit cards, generally referred to as hall tickets, are released online on the official website for all candidates whose application forms are found correct. As per the latest information, the admit cards for phase I of the entrance exam will be released in the 1st week of January 2023.
The hall tickets can be downloaded from the official website using the application number and password sent to the registered email ID and mobile number. The hall ticket in the printed format has to be carried along with valid Identity proof for entry into the exam hall. It consists of essential details such as the candidate’s name, photograph, roll number, and address of the aspirants.
SRMJEEE 2023 Results
The results for the entrance exam we are discussing will be published for phase I, most likely from the 4th week of January 2023. The SRM university responsible for conducting the exam will publish the result online on the official website. The results will not be sent to the candidates separately by postal.
The qualified candidates will be informed through their registered mobile number and email ID. All the aspirants can see their results, check their scores, and rank using their login credentials. Finally, a merit list will be published according to the marks secured by the aspirants in the entrance exam.
SRMJEEE 2023 Rank List
A rank list is published by SRM University, formulated according to the total marks acquired by the candidates in the entrance exam. Every aspirant is provided with a unique rank, and it is released soon after the results in an online manner. It will comprise the names of the candidates who will be eligible for the admission procedure.
SRMJEEE 2023 Cut Off
Cut-offs refer to the closing ranks for a particular course, and they are released soon after the results on the official website through online mode. The competent authorities formulate the cut-offs after considering certain aspects, such as marks of the topper, exam difficulty, attendance, etc.
SRMJEEE 2023 Counselling Procedure
As per the latest sources, the counselling for SRM University will be conducted in two different stages and is likely to begin in the 4th week of January 2023 for Phase I. Also, the counselling is supposed to be done in an online manner.
All interested, eligible and qualified candidates must register by paying the counselling fees. Then, the deserving candidates are allocated seats per their performance, marks, preferences, and the number of seats at different campuses.
Candidates also need to provide certain documents for the exam authorities’ verification process. Some of the major documents required for the counselling procedure are as follows:
- Call letter for counselling
- The matriculation mark sheet and certificate
- Admit card for the entrance exam
- SRMJEEE Scorecard
- The intermediate mark sheet and certificate
- Demand Draft
- Transfer Certificate
Question- Will I receive the hard copy of the admit card?
Ans- No, candidates need to download their admit cards through online manner only.
Question- Can I request to change my exam hall?
Ans- No, the exam hall will not be changed under any circumstances.
Question- Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Ans- No, as per the latest information, there is no negative marking.
Question- What is the mode of conducting the entrance exam?
Ans- The entrance exam will be conducted only in an online manner or computer-based test.
If you have any other quires about SRMJEEE 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.