Latest Applications Open 2024:
TS EAMCET 2023 Final Round Counselling for Bi.P.C. Stream has been Started on 17th September 2023. 2nd Round Seat Allotment has been Released on 31st July 2023. Counselling Registration has been Started on 7th July 2023. The result has been Declared on 25th May 2023. Answer Key has been Released on 14th May 2023. The Examination was held from 10th – 14th May 2023. Students of Telangana are now given a fantastic opportunity to get admission after their 12th standard. We all know that students’ lives completely change after 12th and taking the right step can make their future bright. This is a state-level exam for undergraduate courses across Telangana.
TS EAMCET is an Entrance exam held in Telangana so that students can get admission to the colleges of Telangana. There are various fields for this exam, like Pharmacy, Technology, veterans, Agriculture, and many more.
This exam is conducted online, and the students who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply for this exam online on the official website only. All the willing candidates should prepare with utmost hard work to get selected for the colleges of Telangana. All the other information about the TS EAMCET 2023 exam is below, so keep reading.
TS EAMCET 2023 Notification – Counseling Started
TS EAMCET 2023 Quick Links
TS EAMCET 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||TS EAMCET|
|Full-Form||Telangana State, Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Course Offered||Engineering, Agricultural & Medical|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Dates||10th – 11th May 2023 (Agriculture & Medical)|
|12th – 14th May 2023 (Engineering)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
TS EAMCET 2023 Important Dates
The TS EAMCET Entrance test 2023 is said to be conducted in May 2023. The application form availability will begin in February. And all the other dates which are essential for the TS EAMCET 2023 exam are given in the table below.
|Availability of online application form||3rd March 2023|
|Last date to submit the form without any late fee||10th April 2023|
|Correction of data already submitted in the application form||12th – 14th April 2023|
|The last date to submit the form with a late fee of Rs. 250/-||15th April 2023|
|The last date to submit the form with a late fee of Rs. 500/-||20th April 2023|
|The last date to submit the form with a late fee of Rs. 2500/-||25th April 2023|
|The last date to submit the form with a late fee of Rs. 5,000/-||2nd May 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||30th April 2023|
|Agriculture & Medical Exam Date||10th – 11th May 2023|
|Engineering Exam Date||12th – 14th May 2023|
|Announcement of result||25th May 2023|
TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form
All the official notifications related to the exam and the application form would only be released on the official website. The application form will be released in February 2023 so the candidates are advised to keep themselves notified.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Fill out all the information on the application form carefully, and make no mistakes. To get more information about the application, keep seeing the pointers below:
- Most of the application forms will be Online only.
- The start date to submit the application form has been on 3rd March 2023.
- The last date to submit the application form till 10th April 2023.
- Multiple forms are not allowed by one candidate.
- Upload all your documents carefully.
- Fill in all your information carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill in your personal information such as Name, Date of birth, and Address carefully.
- Upload all the required documents carefully as well in the prescribed format.
- The application form can be corrected in online mode only on dates released by authorities.
- Register your mobile number and Email ID carefully.
- Note: Do not forget to note down your registration number, Application number, Registration number, User ID, and Password.
- Take the printout of the application confirmation page.
- You need not send any hard copy.
TS EAMCET 2023 Application Fees
After filling out your application, you will have to pay some amount as an application fee for this examination. The candidates can also pay using Debit cards, Credit cards, and net banking. All the details related to application fees, and categories wise is given in the table below:
|For engineering or agriculture & medical stream||For both streams|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 800/-|
|Others||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 1600/-|
TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form Correction
The TS EAMCET authorities will release some dates for application form correction. All the candidates facing any problem with correction of application form information can do it on those given dates only.
There will be no correction after the dates have passed so the candidates are advised to keep them updated so that they do not miss the dates. From May 2023 The candidates can make corrections to their application form.
The correction can only be in online mode on the official website and only a few details would be allowed to change and not all. In case any students wish to make changes in exception details like (stream, Fathers Name, DOB, Candidates name, Test Zone, and Hall Ticket) you will have to send a signed request along with proof documents to the Convener of TS EAMCET 2023 or email them or contact them through the help desk.
TS EAMCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The official authorities set eligibility criteria as restrictions for the applying candidates. All the candidates have to check this criterion before applying for this exam and those who pass can easily apply on the official website.
- The candidates should be Indian citizens or persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)
- The candidates must belong to either the state of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- For 50% seats in B. Pharmacy: The candidates who have cleared the 10+2 or equivalent exam with Biology, Physics and Chemistry by obtaining at least 45% marks aggregate (40% for reserved candidates) in these subjects fall in the eligibility criteria and can easily apply.
- B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture/ Horticulture, B.Sc. (Forestry), B.F.Sc. and 50% seats of B.Tech. (FT): The candidates who have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh are eligible.
- For Pharma-D courses (50% seats for M.P.C and 50% seats for Bi. P.C candidates): Those candidates who have cleared the intermediate or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology or have done Diploma in Pharmacy with 45% marks (40% for reserved candidates) are considered eligible for TS EAMCET 2023 Entrance Exam.
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology/ Agriculture Engineering), 50% seats in B. Pharmacy, 50% B.Tech seats in (Food Technology): The aspirants should have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ related vocational course with the minimum aggregate of 45% (40% for reserved candidates) in these subjects to be eligible for this exam.
The candidates must be from Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- For B.Tech, Engineering or Pharmacy courses the age limit is 16 years.
- For B.Sc. (Hons), BVSc. & A.H/B.F.Sc., Pharma D courses the age limit is 17 years to 22 years.
- For Pharma D courses those candidates who have cleared the immediate or equivalent exams with physics, chemistry and maths/biology or have done a diploma in pharmacy with 45% are eligible.
Reserved candidates with 40% marks are eligible for this examination.
- All the applicants should belong to the state of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh and justify their local/non-local requirements as per the authorities.
TS EAMCET 2023 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern is important information about any exam. All the details related to the exam are given in the pointers given below so give it a read to know about the exam pattern of the TS EAMCET 2023 exam.
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
- Language of Exam: English and Telugu
- Marking Scheme: Each question will be 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
- Total Questions: 160
- Question Types: Objective types/MCQs
Subject-wise Exam Pattern
For Engineering Courses
|Subjects||Marks||Number of Questions|
For Agriculture/Medical Courses
|Subjects||Marks||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany, Zoology)||Botany – 40, Zoology – 40, Total – 80 Marks||Botany – 40, Zoology – 40, Total – 80 Questions|
TS EAMCET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus is essential to the exam; all candidates should prepare their best to get the desired college. All the candidates can see the syllabus for TS EAMCET 2023 in the table below:
TS EAMCET 2023 Preparation Tips
Preparation tips a lot before the examination. As thousands of applicants apply for exams, the competition gets tough and if you want to get into the desired college you will have to prepare well. Some of the important preparation tips are given below:
- Prepare the moment you get the syllabus and dates.
- Plan out your time accordingly so that you do not miss out on any topics and also don’t feel burdened.
- Get your hands on previous year’s question papers and sample papers to get the idea of questions, which are best for practice.
- Read textbooks and do your research if needed too.
- Read the syllabus carefully to get the idea.
- The syllabus is somewhat similar to the 12th standard so you will have no difficulty.
- Create a routine or timetable for better preparation.
- Stay motivated and always have confidence.
TS EAMCET 2023 Books
Books are very important for the preparation for examinations. There are other sources and the internet is available to everyone but books help a lot. There are some important books you can refer to for TS EAMCET Entrance Test 2022 exam.
- Mathematics of Deepti Publication
- Concepts of Physics by HC Verma
- Pradeep Publication’s Biology
- Arihant Solved Papers
- Objective Physics by DC Pandey
- Chemistry by OP Tandon (Physical, Organic, and Inorganic)
TS EAMCET 2023 Admit Card
The admit card for all the TS EAMCET Entrance Test candidates will only be available on the official website. Only those students who have filled out their application forms correctly can download their admit cards. The admit card will be released in the last week of June 2023.
The candidates will have to enter all their login details like registration numbers to get access to their to admit card. All the details related to the exam and the candidates will be mentioned on the admit card and the venue. If the candidate does not bring their admit card to the venue, they are not allowed to give the examination.
TS EAMCET 2023 Answer Key
Answer key for TS EAMCET test 2023 would be released after a few days when admission will be completed by the official authorities. It is said to be released from 2nd July 2023 only on the official website online.
The purpose of the answer key is for students to check their answers. It will contain all the correct answers to every question asked in the examination. The candidates who face any problem can raise their objections against the answer key.
The objection facility for the answer key will begin from the 3rd week of July 2023. And in the 3rd week of July 2023, the final answer key would be released after all the changes as done. All the candidates are advised to keep themselves updated.
TS EAMCET 2023 Result
As the final answer key would be released in July 2023 the official authorities would generate the result. All the students can check the result on the official website only. The result will be released to every candidate individually.
The candidates can download their results from the official website in July or August 2023. The exact dates would be announced on the official website only. Candidates would not get any result sent to them through post or in any other offline mode. Results can only be downloaded through the official website.
The merit list of all the qualified candidates who would pass the TS EAMCET entrance exam 2023 will be released and, on that basis, they would be invited for the counseling session.
TS EAMCET 2023 Counselling
All the candidates who pass the examination and make up the merit list would be invited for counseling. The official website will release all the colleges and the courses they offer so that candidates can see themselves.
During the counseling session, all the candidates will have to submit the college they wish to choose and the course they want to apply for through online mode only. And based on this along with the seat availability in the colleges the allotment would be provided to the candidates.
Documents to carry to Counseling
During the counseling session, all the candidates will carry some documents with them for submission. You can look at the pointers below to get to know which documents are to be carried and which need to be original.
- Admit card
- Rank card
- Mark sheet
- Photo ID for proof
Question:- How can we pay the application fees?
Ans. There are a lot of modes from which you can pay the application fees like a Credit card, Debit card, Net banking, and TS/AP online centers.
Question:- Do we need to print the application form?
Ans. Yes, you will have to print the application form after you have filled it out.
Question:- Is there any confirmation stating that our application has been successfully accepted?
Ans. After the application submission, you will get an SMS mentioning your registration number.
Question:- Do we have to send the printout of the Application form?
Ans. No, you will not have to send the printout of the application form.
Question:- Do we have to carry documents for the Counselling session?
Ans. Yes, you will have to carry documents for the counseling session for TS EAMCET 2023 Exam.
If you have more questions about TS EAMCET 2023, you can write your queries in the comments box below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.