VITMEE 2018 Application Form: Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply
The VITMEE 2018 application form was launched on 22 February 2018.
The VIT Master entrance examination is for admission to the MCA / M.Tech / M. Technology (through research) / Integrated doctoral programs. This exam starts once a year.
Eligible applicants can complete the application form only online. Obtain complete and authentic information on the VITMEE 2018 application form, including the application form, eligibility criteria, registration dates, fees and the application process.
VITMEE 2018 Application Form – Released Now
VITMEE 2018 Application Form has been released on 22nd February 2018. Click here to fill the application form.
Interested candidates can check this section for getting details about VITMEE 2018 application form:
- The only online facility will be provided for filling and submitting the VITMEE application form.
- VITMEE 2018 application form is accessible through online mode.
- The application form is available from 22nd February 2018.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph & signature.
- Candidates must keep ready their photograph (dimension of 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) and signature (dimension of 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm) to upload. Size of scanned images must be in between 10KB to 200 KB.
- There is no need to send any document/certificate by post to the University.
Note: Applications for Foreign and NRI/ PIO applications will be invited separately.
All the applicants are required to pay Rs. 950/-. Candidates can make the payment either by net banking/credit card/debit card.
Eligibility Criteria 2018
The eligibility that the candidate must fulfill to apply for VITMEE 2018 is as follows:
- Nationality: the applicant must be an Indian national.
- Qualification Exam: For M.Tech, candidates must have B.Tech/B.E. full-time degree. Candidates wishing to apply for an MCA must have successfully completed a BCA, B.Sc. (Computer / Computer Science) from a recognized institution.
- The minimum number of points required: The candidate must obtain at least 60% of overall marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who appear: Candidates for the final year / last semester exam are also eligible. These candidates must produce the year-end sheet or provisional certificate before August 15, 2018.
VITMEE Application Date 2018
Below, we are providing the official application dates of VITMEE 2018:
|Starting of online application form||22nd February 2018|
|Closing date for the submission of application form||21st May 2018|
|Last date to edit application form||21st May 2018|
|Date for checking application status||After few weeks of application submission|
|Exam date||June 2018|
How to Apply for VITMEE
The application procedure of VITMEE 2018 will consist of the following steps:
- Go to the official link (link is given above).
- Click on “New Applicant” tab.
- A registration form will be opened on the screen.
- Enter all the relevant details in the registration form.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Once registration process is completed, candidates can check their email ID to get the password.
- Login as a registered user by entering registered email ID and password.
- Now, fill all the details in the application form.
- Note down the application number.
- Upload the scanned images.
- Select the mode of payment and pay the requisite fee.
- Applicants must take the printout of filled-in application form and keep it safe for future record.
Note: Candidates must retain the registered email ID and mobile number till the completion of the admission process.