You Are Browsing ‘CENTAC’

CENTAC Reservation Criteria 2023 – Check Here Category Wise Reservation

CENTAC 2020

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In keeping with the reservation criteria of CENTAC made public by the Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC), 85% (382) of these certified seats will be reserved for contenders in the UT of Puducherry. The remaining 15% of seats will be accessible to contenders belonging to other states/Union More...

by Sandeep | Published 2 weeks ago

CENTAC 2020
By Sandeep On Monday, November 14th, 2022
2 Comments

CENTAC 2023 Application Form (Soon), Registration – Apply Here Online

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); CENTAC 2023 Application Form will be released in July 2023 for UG NEET Course. The Central Admission Committee will govern the CENTAC 2023 for those More...

CENTAC 2020
By Sandeep On Monday, November 14th, 2022
2 Comments

CENTAC Eligibility Criteria 2023 (Available), Qualification, Age – Check Category Wise Eligibility Here

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The CENTAC (Centralized Admission Committee) is authorized by the Government of Puducherry to provide admission to candidates on the undergraduate More...

CENTAC 2020
By Sunil Kushwaha On Monday, November 14th, 2022
2 Comments

CENTAC 2023 Important Dates (Out Soon) – Check Complete Schedule Here

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); CENTAC is referred to as the Centralized Admission Committee. This admission process is conducted to fill the professional degree seats in the colleges More...

CENTAC 2020
By Sandeep On Thursday, October 20th, 2022
2 Comments

CENTAC 2022 Merit List, Cut Off – Check Category Wise Merit List Here

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); CENTAC 2022 Draft Merit List for NON-PG NEET Course has been released on 19th October 2022. The CENTAC is standing for the Centralized Admission Committee, More...

CENTAC 2020
By Sandeep On Thursday, October 20th, 2022
0 Comments

CENTAC 2022 Counselling (Started) – Fee, Procedure, Seat Allotment, Schedule

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); CENTAC 2022 Non-UG NEET 2nd Round Allotment List has been Released on 20th October 2022. Counseling is organized by Central Admission Committee, Puducherry More...

CENTAC 2020
By Manisha Das On Thursday, October 20th, 2022
0 Comments

CENTAC 2022: Merit List (Released), Dates, Allotment, Admission Procedure

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); CENTAC 2022 Non-UG NEET 2nd Round Allotment List has been Released on 20th October 2022. PG NEET Merit List has been Released on 19th October 2022. More...

CENTAC Pondicherry
By Sunil Kushwaha On Tuesday, May 24th, 2022
2 Comments

CENTAC PG Medical Admission 2022: Application (Soon), Dates, Result, Counseling, Admission

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) is the counseling authority of CENTAC PG Medical Admission to provide admission to the applicants in MD/MS/PG More...

CENTAC 2020
By Sandeep On Thursday, February 3rd, 2022
2 Comments

CENTAC Cut Off 2022, Merit List – Check Previous Year Cut Mark Here

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) is the state-level authority, which is providing various courses for candidates and those who are interested, More...

🔔 Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023Apply Now
×
×