IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2020: Application, Dates, Eligibility, Selection Procedure


Latest Applications Open 2021:

     

The online Application form meant for IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2020 is available from March to April. Those contenders who desire for enrolling in postgraduate engineering studies in IIT Delhi will need to register themselves for admissions successfully.

IIT graduates with a CGPA of 8.5 or above do not need to succeed GATE examination for admissions. The system will hold a written test from May to June, and the performance of the entrants in the test will also act as an admission factor.

Throughout the selection procedure of IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2020, both the GATE/CGPA scores and performance in the written test will be considered.

IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission Dates 2020

Events Dates
Start of Online Registration March  2020
Final Date to Submit Application Form and Payment of Fee April  2020
Test/Interview May to June
Date of Orientation and Registration for New Students July and  2020
Commencement of Classes July  2020

IIT Delhi M.Tech Application Form 2020

Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2021:

    1. Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2021. Apply Now
    2. UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2021. Apply Now
    3. Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2021. Apply Now
    4. GD Goenka, Gurgaon | Admission Open for All Courses 2021. Apply Now
    5. DIT University, Dehradun | Admission Open for All Courses 2021. Apply Now
    6. Sharda University | Admission Open all courses 2021. Apply Now
    7. Manav Rachna University, Haryana | Admission Open for all courses 2021. Apply Now

The application form of IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2020 is available in an online manner from March to April till 4:00 pm. It is essential for the contenders to register themselves for the admission procedure.

 Application Fees

Category Application Fees Bank Charges
General/OBC Category Rs. 200 As applicable
SC/ST/PH Category Rs. 50

IIT Delhi M.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2020

It is necessary for all contenders to satisfy the compulsory eligibility norms set by the admission committee.

The contenders should have accomplished their qualifying B.E/ B.Tech degree. Should have obtained above 300 marks in GATE 2020 examination. SC/ST category entrants would have gained a minimum 200 marks.

IIT graduate candidates should have secured 8.5 CGPA in their qualifying degree. For SC/ST contenders the cutoff of CGPA is 6.75 to 6.25. Those contenders who clear AMIE or Grad IETE qualifications may also be considered for admissions on the performance of AMIE/Grad IETE. T

IIT Delhi M.Tech Written Test 2020

Qualified contenders will have to attempt the written test to be settled for allotment. Questions related to the syllabus of the course designated by the candidate will appear in the written test. After the test, an interview will also be directed by the system.

IIT Delhi M.Tech 2020 Cutoff

 The cutoff of IIT Delhi M.Tech 2020 is the minimum required scores for admissions into the institute.

IIT Delhi M.Tech Selection Criteria 2020

Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2021:

    1. Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2021. Apply Now
    2. UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2021. Apply Now
    3. Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2021. Apply Now
    4. GD Goenka, Gurgaon | Admission Open for All Courses 2021. Apply Now
    5. DIT University, Dehradun | Admission Open for All Courses 2021. Apply Now
    6. Sharda University | Admission Open all courses 2021. Apply Now
    7. Manav Rachna University, Haryana | Admission Open for all courses 2021. Apply Now

 During the distribution of seats in IIT Delhi, the contenders will be designated on their GATE scores and written test and interview.

For IIT Graduates, their CGPA scores will be considered. 70% weightage will be given to GATE/ CGPA scores, and the remaining 30% weightage will be specified in the written test and interview.

If you any query regarding IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2020, you can ask your query leave comments below.

Leave a comment


🔔 Sharda University | Admission Open all courses 2021Apply Now
+
×
×