Latest Applications Open 2023:
The Rajasthan Technical University will be conducted the Centralized Admission for M.Tech/ M. Arch and both are shortly known as RTU CAM. Those candidates are seeking to get admission in the various engineering programs from this university; they can fill the Application Form through online mode from the official website of Rajasthan Technical University.
There are many of the candidates may appear in the examination of RTU CAM 2024 to complete their engineering programs. The candidates have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form and it is necessary for the candidates.
Through this article, the applicants will be able to know the complete information of RTU 2024 in which includes RTU Application Form, Application Dates, Procedure to fill the Application Form, etc.
RTU 2024 Important Dates
There are the important dates of the RTU Application Form that will be given below for candidates and they have to check it.
|Start of Online Application Form||May 2024|
|End of Online Application Form||July 2024|
|The announcement of Merit List||July 2024|
RTU 2024 Application Form
The RTU 2024 Application Form will be available to the candidates through online mode from the official website of Rajasthan Technical University.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
From the month of May 2024, the Application Form will provide to the candidates and those are interested, they can fill the Application Form through online mode.
The candidates have to fill the correct and complete information in the Application Form and they have to register themselves on the official website before filling the Application Form.
The candidates have to make the payment of application fee and the payment can be done through online mode.
|Mode of Payment||Application Fees|
|Offline i.e., through e-Mitra kiosk center||General Category: Rs. 3005|
Reserved Category: Rs. 1505
|Online i.e., through credit card/ debit card/ net banking via Bill Desk||General Category: Rs, 3000|
Reserved Category: Rs. 1500
RTU 2024 Eligibility Criteria
NOTE: The applicants will have to make sure that they are eligible for admission before filling the online application form.
The RTU 2024 eligibility criteria are given below for reference
- If any non-eligible applicant is provided admission due to some mistake, then his/ her admission will be canceled as soon as the mistake is detected.
- The applicant should have qualified B.E./B.Tech examination of RTU or any other recognized University.
- The applicants with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by MHRD/UGC/AIU/UPSC/AICTE are also eligible.
- General category applicants should have scored 55% marks in the qualifying examination and reserved category applicants should have secure 50% marks.
- GATE 2024 must have been qualified by the applicants.
- Valid scores of GATE will be required.
- Vacant seats will be offered to non-GATE applicants based on their qualifying examination.
- The applicants should be medically fit.
Documents to carry at the time of filling RTU Application Form 2024
Candidates have to carry the required documents at the time of filling the Application Form and the details mentioned below.
|Scanned Images to be Uploaded||Details|
|Photograph||The photograph should be passport size and recent.|
File Size: Maximum 100KB
File Format: JPG Format
|Signature||The signature should have been done on a white background.|
File Size: Maximum 50KB
File Format: JPG Format
Procedure to fill RTU Application Form 2024
Following are the procedure will be given below for candidates to fill the Application Form and they have to follow it.
- First of all, candidates have to register themselves on the official website of RTU 2024 to fill the Application Form, which will be in online mode.
- The applicants have to enter the details such as name, mobile number, nationality and course, etc. and after filling and submitting details; the registration number and password will provide to the candidates on their registered email id.
- Candidates have to enter their choice of course in which they are interested to get admission in the Application Form.
- After that, candidates need to upload the scanned documents in the Application Form.
- Applicants have to fill the Application Form and they have to submit it and also take the print out of Application Form for future use.
If you have any other questions about RTU 2024 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comments box below.