DET Odisha Online Application Form 2018 | Apply Here Online
The Government Polytechnics/ Engineering Schools of the State are under the administrative control of the Directorate of Technical Education & Training (DTE & T), Odisha, Cuttack, under the Department of Skill Development and Technical Education, Government of Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
All the Diploma Courses of the state are affiliated to the State Council for Technical Education & Vocational Training (SCTE & VT), Odisha. Semester Examination is conducted at the end of each semester except for the course in Pharmacy which is in the yearly pattern. Diploma is awarded after passing the final examination conducted by SCTE & VT, Odisha.
In this article, we show you about Step by Step to fill the Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria. An applicant can check this article to know complete information about DET Odisha Online Application Form.
Step by Step to fill the Online Application Form
There are three steps to fill the online application form
- Upload images
- Fee payments
Step 1:- Registration
In registration we need to fill with the personal details
Candidate Name :- Amit Badana
Father name:- Sandeep Badana
Date of birth:- 01/05/1995
Gender: – Male
Domicile: – Choose Domicile option (only one option can be chosen)
- S (Odisha State applicants)
- Z (Outside Odisha State applicants)
- L (Odias living in outlying ODIA speaking tract)
Category:- Choose Category (only one option can be chosen)
- SC (Scheduled Caste applicants)
- ST (Scheduled Tribe applicants)
- GE (applicants other than SC and ST category)
Sub Category:- Choose Sub Category (only one option can be chosen)
- GC (Children of Green Card Holder)
- PC (Physically Challenged)
- ES (Children/Wards of Ex-servicemen)
- SP (Sports)
- NC (National Cadet Corps)
Course Apply Details
Course:- Course (Select available option, as per your entry qualification)
- Diploma in Engineering Only
- Diploma in Non-Engineering Only
- Diploma in Engineering (Lateral only)
- Both Diploma in Engineering and Diploma in Non-Engineering
- Both Diploma in Engineering and Diploma in Engineering (Lateral)
- Diploma in Film & TV Courses Only
- Both Diploma in Engineering and Diploma in Film & TV Courses
- Diploma in Engineering (Part Time Programme only)
Qualifying Exam (QE):-
- Select Qualifying Examination, depending on the course chosen, more than one option may be selected as per eligibility
- Select the Board / Council of the Qualifying Examination(s).
- Enter ROLL NUMBER of the Qualifying Examination(s).
- Enter Complete Address
- Enter Phone Number (including STD code)
- Enter Mobile Number (10 digit only)
- Bank Account details of the applicant/Parents only (i) Name of the Bank(ii)Branch(iii) Account Number(iv)IFS Code
- Enter Security Pin Shown in Green Color
- Submit the application by clicking Submit
Step 2:- Upload Images
Upload scanned image of recent color photograph of the candidates
Upload scanned image of Full Signature of the candidates
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Signature in capital letters shall not be accepted.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels [preferred]
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- Photograph must be a recent passport style color picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colure, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. – Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels [preferred]
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
Step 3: Fee Payments
- The candidates will see payment options of ATM-cum- Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking of the banks available in the portal & e-challan of any branch of Axis Bank.
- Once the payment is confirmed, all steps required for submission of application is completed. The candidate can take print out of the application form. Any application which is incomplete i.e. all three steps are not completed will be rejected and they cannot take part in counseling process. Any discrepancy in fee payment may be intimated to Central Control Room (CCR), BOSE, Cuttack.
- Applications complete in all respects will be displayed for confirmation. The applicants can download his/her Application Form by clicking Confirm Application Form
Here we show about the eligibility criteria for diploma engineering courses:-
- An applicant must have passed HSC (10th) or equivalent exam with English, Mathematics and Science subjects.
- An applicant must have scored total 35% aggregate and 30% marks in each subject of the qualifying exam.
- There is no upper age limit is prescribed to apply for admission.
- The minimum age limit is 14 years (16 years for Mining & Drilling engineering).