AIPVT Counselling 2018 Date Declared | 1st, 2nd and 3rd Phase
AIPVT Counselling Dates 2018-19
AIPVT (All India Pre-Veterinary Test) has conducted with the ambition to provide the Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry courses for the candidate. The AIPVT is approached by the Veterinary Council of India.
The candidate can fill the application form of AIPVT through the online mode and also the registration will not charge by the veterinary colleges.
AIPVT Provisional Release Result 2018 has been published. It was carried out by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI), in New Delhi. The board of admission to 15% of all Indian contingent positions is organized by the VCI and councils for seats other than 85% from India are carried out separately by respective states / University.
The number of college and classroom places will be available in each counseling cycle. In this article, we provide complete information on the AIPVT 2018 tips.
Those are interested in getting admission in the course of B.V.Sc. & A.H, they have to go through 15% All India quota seats and 85% state quota seats in the veterinary colleges of participating states will be filled.
The counselling, admission, Exam schedule, syllabus and result of AIPVT is available for the candidate here.
|Name of the Institute||Veterinary Council of India|
|Name of the Exam||All India Pre-Veterinary Test|
AIPVT Counselling 2018-19
Those candidates have registered for the AIPVT examination, they will go for the counselling round to get select in AIPVT. There is three round of counselling as per the eligibility of the candidate.
AIPVT Exam Date
Here we are providing the tentative dates of AIPVT 2018 examination:
|Online application form release||2nd week of January 2018|
|Last date to submit the application||1st week of March 2018|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of April 2018|
|Exam date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Result announcement||Last week of May 2018|
|Counselling starts||1st week of August 2018|
- Detailed information on counselling for admission is available on the Council’s website (www.vci.nic.in, www.aipvt.vci.nic.in, & www.dahd.nic.in).
- Students desirous of taking admission into B.V.Sc & A.H. courses under 15% All India Quota are advised to keep visiting the Council’s webiste regulary for latest updates.
- The entire process of counselling is online, the students need not to send any documents to VCI.
- Allocation Letter can be downloaded by the candidates from the Council’s website on loging into the portal.
AIPVT 1st Counselling Seat Allotment result
Those students have participated in AIPVT 1st round seat allotment for the seat reservation in veterinary college. The seat allotment of AIPVT will be announced after the result of AIPVT.
AIPVT 2nd Counselling Seat Allotment list
The 2nd round counselling can be applied by the candidate after 1st round of counselling and those students have appeared in the 1st round, they can apply for the second round.
Candidates can search online list of seat allotment from the website of AIPVT and after that, they can download the list.
AIPVT 3rd Counselling Seat Allotment
Those candidates do not participate in the 1st and 2nd round of counselling, they can participate in 3rd counselling.
AIPVT 2018 Online Choice Locking process run in July 2018. Students can check their AIPVT 2018 seat reservation results on the official website of the Veterinary Council of India. Students collect the more information about the 3rd list of seat allotment in AIPVT 2018 from our page.
AIPVT Counselling Eligibility
Before register for counselling, Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria should check the given below eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be Indian Citizen.
- Candidates belonging from Jammu & Kashmir state are not eligible for 15% All India Quota seats. If they claim eligibility, they have to upload self declaration.
- Candidates must have the age of 19 years as on or before 31st December of the academic year of admission.
- The upper age limit for the candidates seeking admission under 15% all India quota seats is 25 years as on 31st December 2018. Candidates belonging from SC/ST/OBC shall be relaxed with 5 years in upper age limit.
- Candidates should have passed/appearing 10+2 as a qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English subjects.
- Qualifying examination must be passed with 50% aggregate marks scored in PCB and English.
Procedure of AIPVT Counselling
Counseling Registration – To participate in AIPVT Counseling 2018, applicants must first register on the board’s website. To register, applicants must enter details such as name, DOB, file number, application number, etc. Only registered candidates will be considered as advisors.Counseling Registration – To participate in AIPVT Counseling 2018, applicants must first register on the board’s website. To register, applicants must enter details such as name, DOB, file number, application number, etc. Only registered candidates will be considered as advisors.
Fill and lock exercise – Candidates can select options for veterinary universities and block options by clicking on the Save button. Once the candidates have marked the options for the universities, the list of the selected veterinary university will appear on the screen. The candidate may take the impression of blocked options.
Assignment of seats – The prizes will be realized in the order of preference of the options exercised by the candidates and the rank of the candidate in AIPVT 2018. The candidate will be able to verify the result of the allocation of places in the official site of the council.
Reporting to the assigned Veterinary College – After obtaining a seat, candidates are required to inform the designated facility on the specified dates to complete the admission formalities.
- Firstly, the candidate has to do the online enrollment on the official website of AIPVT.
- Candidates can make the enrollment by using their roll number and the various other specific account details of the candidate.
- The candidate has to log into the official website to get details information about the counselling process.
- After the process of enrollment, the candidate will get their seat number to allows in the exam.
- The seat allotment of the candidate will take the next step of document verification.
- The document verification will have done by getting it signed by the authorities and also by own self, so that will call self-attestation.
- For the counselling, all the document should verify carefully by the candidates and authorities.
Required documents for Counselling of AIPVT
- AIPVT Confirmation Page Or Admit card download from Official website
- AIPVT Result 2018 Scorecard Download from Council Web page
- Proof of admission in the college ( such as Fee Receipt by those who have been allotted seats during 1st/2ndround of counselling during on spot counselling)
- Date of Birth Certificate ( If Secondary school Examination certificate does not have the same)
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- 12thBoard Certificate of Provisional Certificate
- Character Certificate from the school of college last attend
- Proof of Identify ( Voter ID Proof/Aadhar Card/College ID Card)
- Four Passport Size Photo
Eligibility Criteria of AIPVT Counselling
Following are the eligibility criteria of AIPVT counselling has given for the candidate and they have to check it, which is given below.
Eligibility for AIPVT Counselling
- Registered applicants who did not get any seat in the AIPVT 2018 Counselling in round 1 as per choice filled up
- Applicants who were allotted seat in round 1 and have reported the college and give option for change in round
- Applicants who were allotted seat in round 1 and have reported the college for admission. However, allotted seats cancelled during the document verification on reporting for admission due to change of Category from reserved to Unreserved of PH status from Yes to No, subject to eligibility in changed category.
Not eligible for AIPVT Counselling
- Applicants, who did not register themselves for AIPVT 2018 Counselling during the registration process on the council’s website
- Applicants who did not report at allotted veterinary colleges after seat allotment in Round 1
- Reported for admission & then withdrawn/redesigned allotted college in round 1
- Applicants who have not opted for change of college during round 2
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
Candidate’s are required to carry the following documents in original at the time of admission:
- Copy of VCI Counseling Registration confirmation page.
- NEET UG 2018 Application Form Copy.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card
- Rank Card of NEET UG – 2018
- Addhar Card, Voter ID Card, Ration Card & Passport as the case may be written in the Application Form of NEET – UG – 2018 (any one of the ID is required as mentioned in NEET application).
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Secondary School Examination Certificate does not have the same)
- Secondary School Examination or equivalent Certificate
- 10+2 Mark Sheet (Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet)
- 10+2 Certificate or Provisional Certificate (Qualifying Examination Certificate). Provisional Certificate is permissible for those candidates who had passed in the year 2018 only.
- Character Certificate from the School or College last attended.
- Six passport size colored Photographs and One Postcard size colored photograph (same as uploaded on the NEET application form).