AIPVT Counselling Dates 2017-18
AIPVT (All India Pre-Veterinary Test) has conducted with the ambition to provide the Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry courses for the candidate. The AIPVT is approached by the Veterinary Council of India.
The candidate can fill the application form of AIPVT through the online mode and also the registration will not charge by the veterinary colleges.
Those are interested in getting admission in the course of B.V.Sc. & A.H, they have to go through 15% All India quota seats and 85% state quota seats in the veterinary colleges of participating states will be filled.
The counselling, admission, Exam schedule, syllabus and result of AIPVT is available for the candidate here.
AIPVT 2017 Counselling Dates
The AIPVT is conducted in the month of May 2017-18 and most of the candidates are seeking to get admission in B.V.Sc. and AH Courses in various veterinary colleges for the academic year 2017-18.
The candidates give the exam after selection and when the result is declared, then AIPVT result conducts the counselling for the qualified candidates.
Important Details of AIPVT Counselling Dates
|Name of the Institute||Veterinary Council of India|
|Name of the Exam||All India Pre-Veterinary Test|
AIPVT Counselling Schedule and Dates
Candidates can check the counselling schedule and dates for be update and it will release soon on the official website of AIPVT.
|First Round of Counselling||First Week of July 2017|
|Second Round of Counselling||Last Week of July 2017|
AIPVT Counselling 2017-18
Those candidates have registered for the AIPVT examination, they will go for the counselling round to get select in AIPVT. There is three round of counselling as per the eligibility of the candidate.
AIPVT 1st Phase Counselling (Online)
|Publication of Vacant Seats||12th August 2017-18|
|Choice Filling and choice looking||19th to 28th August 2017|
(Up to 11.59 PM of 28th August 2017)
|Processing of Seat Allotment and Publication Of Result||By 30th August 2017|
(up to 11.59 PM of 30th August 2017)
|Reporting at the Allotment College against Seat Allotment||31st August to 6th September 2017|
(up to 05.00 PM of 6th September 2017)
AIPVT 2nd Phase Counselling (Online)
|Publication of Vacant Seats||12th August 2017-18|
|Choice Filling and choice looking||8th September 2017|
|Additional Choice Filling, Choice alteration and Choice Locking||09th to 12th September 2017|
(Up to 11.59 PM of 12th September 2017)
|Processing of Seat Allotment and Publication of Result||By 14th September 2017|
(up to 11.59 PM of 14th September 2017)
|Reporting at the Allotted College against seat allotment||15th to 20th September 2017|
(Up to 05.00 PM of 20th September 2017)
AIPVT 3rd Phase Counselling (Offline)
|Publication of Vacant Seats||22nd September 2017|
|Allotment of Seat by Personal Appearance||25th and 26th September 2017*|
|Reporting at the Allotted College against seat allotment||26th to 30th September 2017|
(Up to 05.00 PM of 30th September 2017)
AIPVT 1st Counselling Seat Allotment result
Those students have participated in AIPVT 1st round seat allotment for the seat reservation in veterinary college. The seat allotment of AIPVT will be announced after the result of AIPVT.
AIPVT 2nd Counselling Seat Allotment list
The 2nd round counselling can be applied by the candidate after 1st round of counselling and those students have appeared in the 1st round, they can apply for the second round.
Candidates can search online list of seat allotment from the website of AIPVT and after that, they can download the list.
AIPVT 3rd Counselling Seat Allotment
Those candidates do not participate in the 1st and 2nd round of counselling, they can participate in 3rd counselling.
AIPVT 2017 Online Choice Locking process run in July 2017. Students can check their AIPVT 2017 seat reservation results on the official website of the Veterinary Council of India. Students collect the more information about the 3rd list of seat allotment in AIPVT 2017 from our page.
Procedure of AIPVT Counselling
- Firstly, the candidate has to do the online enrollment on the official website of AIPVT.
- Candidates can make the enrollment by using their roll number and the various other specific account details of the candidate.
- The candidate has to log into the official website to get details information about the counselling process.
- After the process of enrollment, the candidate will get their seat number to allows in the exam.
- The seat allotment of the candidate will take the next step of document verification.
- The document verification will have done by getting it signed by the authorities and also by own self, so that will call self-attestation.
- For the counselling, all the document should verify carefully by the candidates and authorities.
Required documents for Counselling of AIPVT
- AIPVT Confirmation Page Or Admit card download from Official website
- AIPVT Result 2017 Scorecard Download from Council Web page
- Proof of admission in the college ( such as Fee Receipt by those who have been allotted seats during 1st/2ndround of counselling during on spot counselling)
- Date of Birth Certificate ( If Secondary school Examination certificate does not have the same)
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- 12thBoard Certificate of Provisional Certificate
- Character Certificate from the school of college last attend
- Proof of Identify ( Voter ID Proof/Aadhar Card/College ID Card)
- Four Passport Size Photo
Eligibility Criteria of AIPVT Counselling
Following are the eligibility criteria of AIPVT counselling has given for the candidate and they have to check it, which is given below.
Eligibility for AIPVT Counselling
- Registered applicants who did not get any seat in the AIPVT 2017 Counselling in round 1 as per choice filled up
- Applicants who were allotted seat in round 1 and have reported the college and give option for change in round
- Applicants who were allotted seat in round 1 and have reported the college for admission. However, allotted seats cancelled during the document verification on reporting for admission due to change of Category from reserved to Unreserved of PH status from Yes to No, subject to eligibility in changed category.
Not eligible for AIPVT Counselling
- Applicants, who did not register themselves for AIPVT 2017 Counselling during the registration process on the council’s website
- Applicants who did not report at allotted veterinary colleges after seat allotment in Round 1
- Reported for admission & then withdrawn/redesigned allotted college in round 1
- Applicants who have not opted for change of college during round 2