JEECE Application Form 2018, Exam Date, Pattern, Syllabus, Important Date
The JEECE (Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination) is the state level entrance examination, which is conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board (JCECEB) to provide admission to the candidates in the various BE/B.Tech degree course and those applicants are aspiring to get admission in the various programs from the various affiliated colleges of Jharkhand state, they can apply in the examination of JEECE by filling the application form through online mode from the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board.
There are the various colleges and institutions available in the Jharkhand for candidates to provide admission to the candidates. Here, from this article, the applicants will be able to know the complete information of JEECE in which includes JEECE application form, application dates, the procedure to fill the application form, etc.
JEECE Application Form 2018
The application form of JEECE will be available in the 3rd week of April and those applicants are aspiring to get admission in the various BE/B.Tech degree course from the various colleges and institutions of Jharkhand, they can fill the application form through online mode from the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board.
The applicants have to read all of the instructions on the official website before filling the application form and there are mandatory details have provided below for candidates and they have to check it.
- The application form of JEECE will be available in online mode.
- In the 3rd week of April, the application form will start for the candidates.
- It is necessary for candidates to fill the application form before the last date.
- All of the details should be filled correct and complete in the application form.
- Wrong details in the application form will not be accepted.
- Candidates must have to carry the required documents at the time of filling the application form.
- They need to submit the application form after entering all the details and also take the print out of application form for future use.
JEECE Application Fee
The application fee of JEECE is Rs. 900/- for General/BC-I/BC-II categories and Rs. 450/- for SC/ST category candidates and the applicants have to make the payment through online mode by using debit card/credit card/Internet banking.
JEECE Eligibility Criteria
The applicants have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Participating applicants should be an Indian citizen and also should a resident of Jharkhand State. They must have the residential certificate.
- There is no any age limit for the candidates to apply for this examination.
- Applicants should be qualified in 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with Chemistry subjects.
- The marks of the candidates should be at least 45% aggregate marks in PCM (40% for reserved category) in the PCM group.
- Those are appearing in this examination, they also can apply.
JEECE Important Dates 2018
There are the important dates of JEECE has mentioned below for candidates and they have to check it.
|Starting of online application form||16th April 2018|
|Closing date for submission of application form||10th May 2018|
|JEECE Exam Date 2018||26th May 2018|
How to fill JEECE Application Form
Following is the procedure as mentioned below for candidates to fill application form of JEECE and they have to follow it.
- First of all, the applicants have to visit on the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board.
- They have to click on the link to the application form and they have to fill the required details such as filling the form, uploading and fee payment.
- After entering all of the details, they have to select their examination and the have to read all of the instructions.
- Then click on the submit button and enter the personal details, course and exam city options, educational details, communication details and choose the password.
- They also have to enter valid mobile number and Aadhaar card number.
- After submitting the details, candidates will get their application number and they have to save it.
- They have to upload the required documents such as signature, photograph and left-hand thumb impression in JPEG format.
- Also, make the payment of application fee and they have to take the print out of application form for future use.