JEECE 2018 Counselling, Jharkhand B.Tech Admission Process & Dates
The Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (JEECE) is the popular entrance examination conducted on the national level and it is administered by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board, which is shortly known as JCECEB. The authority has conducted the JEECE examination to provide admission to the candidates in various BE/B.Tech degree course. Those applicants are aspiring to get admission in these programs; they can fill the application form through online mode from the official website of JCECEB.
The Jharkhand State is providing the various engineering colleges and institutions for the candidates. The applicants will get the detailed information of JEECE in which includes JEECE counselling, admission procedure.
JEECE Counseling 2018
The applicants will be called out for counseling procedure on the basis of their marks obtained in the examination of JEECE. The counseling procedure will conduct in two rounds and those seats will be remaining, then the applicants can attend the second round of counseling. The candidates will get admission in the various engineering programs on the basis of merit prepared category or subjects-wise.
As per the marks obtained by candidates, the merit list will be prepared through authority and the merit list students have to be present at the counseling centre along with required documents and make the payment of counseling fee.
Instructions regarding JEECE Counseling 2018
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board will conduct the online counseling procedure for the candidates; those are qualified in the examination of JEECE and selected in the merit list. The important schedule of counseling will be provided on the official website of JCECEB. The applicants have to make the payment of counseling fee of Rs. 650/- (Rs. 400 for SC/ST and Female candidates). If candidates will have any queries about counseling procedure, they have to send to this address
The Controller of Examination,
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupadana Road, Namkum, Ranchi-834010
JEECE Admission Procedure 2018
At the time of counseling procedure, applicants must have to verify their required documents. The counseling procedure will conduct in two rounds. The result declaration will be done through authority and those applicants will score qualified marks in the examination of JEECE, they will be shortlisted in the merit list and they will be calling out for counseling procedure to get admission in engineering programs.
- If in the colleges and institutions of Jharkhand, the seats will remain for the candidates, then the second round of counseling will conduct.
- The applicants must have to show theirs admit card at the counseling procedure.
- If candidates any documents will be wrong, then their candidature will be cancelled through the authority.
- Applicants have to carry the required documents at the counseling centres for verification.
Documents to carry for JEECE Admission Procedure 2018
The applicants have to carry the required documents for verification at the counseling centre for verification.
- Admit card, Mark Sheet, Passing certificate of 10th or equivalent exam.
- Admit card, Mark Sheet, Passing certificate of the 12th or equivalent exam.
- Local resident Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- One passport size photograph.
- Admit card of JEECE 2018.
- Disability certificate (if applicable).