The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is the biggest university of the Delhi, which has approached the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) for candidates to offer the admission to this university. Through the online mode, the candidates can apply for this exam to get admission in various courses.
The Jawaharlal Nehru University is providing undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. programs for candidates in the field of MA (Foreign Languages), BA (Hons) 2nd year, M.Phil/PhD., Pre-PhD/Ph.D., MPH/PhD., M.Sc., M.Tech/Ph.D., COP & ADOP (Mass Media). This examination is held once in a year and those candidates are interested, they can apply online.
Here, we are providing the complete details of JNUEE in which includes JNUEE admit card, admit card date, a procedure to download, etc.
JNU Admit Card 2018 – Released on 10th Dec
JNU 2018 Admit Card released on 10th December 2017. JNU Admit Card Released at jnu.ac.in Click here to Download
JNUEE Admit Card
The Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination Admit card will be available on the official website of University in the month of April. Only that candidates can download their admit card, who have successfully submitted the application form. All of the applicants have to download the admit card with an extra copy because it is the mandatory document and they have to compulsorily bring at the examination center.
Those candidates will not have the admit card, they will not be allowed to seat in the examination hall, so be careful due to the examination.
JNUEE Admit Card Important Dates (Tentative)
The candidates can download their admit card after checking this important dates, which is mentioned below
|Events||Exam Dates (Announced)|
|Commencement of online application process||15th September 2017|
|Closing of online application process||17th October 2017|
|Application correction||25th – 26th October 2017|
|Admit Card Available||10th December 2017|
|Date of entrance exam (JNUEE)||27th – 30th December 2017|
|CEEB exam date||30th December 2017|
|Result Declaration for the programmes for which viva-voce is necessary [B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year, M.Sc.in SC MM & SCIS,-21st February, 2018 (Tentative) M.A. (Foreign Language)M.Phil/Ph.D., Ph.D., PGDE,M.Tech, MPH, COP & ADOP(Mass Media)||21st February 2018(Tentative)|
|Viva-Voce of candidates selected on the basis of written test||By 20th March 2018(Tentative)|
|Publication of Merit list||By 25th March & 15th April(viva-voce candidates)|
|Registration for Admission Commences From||23rd July 2018|
|Registration of Waiting List||30th – 31st July 2018|
|Admission Deadline||14th August 2018|
JNUEE Admit Card Contents
The JNUEE Admit card contents are mentioned below
- Candidate’s name
- Father name
- Roll number
- Date of examination
- Exam time
- Venue of examination
Procedure to download JNUEE Admit card
The JNUEE Admit card can be downloading by candidates by following this procedure and they will get their admit card
- Visit the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru University.
- Candidates can either download the JNUEE Admit card through Application number or through login.
- To download through login, the candidate has to enter registration Email ID and password for registered candidates only.
- To download through Application number, Candidates just need to enter application number and click on submit button to view admit card.
- Candidate needs to download the admit card and take a print copy of the same and keep it safe for further use.
Documents to carry with JNUEE Admit card
The candidates have to carry some important documents, which have mentioned below. It is mandatory to bring in the examination hall along with the admit card.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- ID Card issued by the school last attended
- Driving License (Learner license will not be accepted)
- Any other authentic document which proves identity
Important Instructions for JNUEE Admit Card
Following are some important instructions has given below for candidates regarding JNUEE admit card
- The candidates have to get JNUEE admit card from official website because it will not be sent by post.
- Candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth to download JNUEE admit card.
- Those candidates will not have JNUEE admit card, they will not be allowed to seat in the examination hall.
- The candidates have to necessarily bring the admit card in the examination hall to give an exam.
- Candidates’ signature in JNU entrance exam attendance sheet and JNUEE application form should be matched with the signature on JNUEE admit card.
- Candidates have to carry the admit card till the last procedure of admission.
- JNUEE admit card may comprise a name and registration number of candidate, exam date; roll number, an address of exam center allotted to the candidate, etc.
JNU Exam Centers
The candidates can know the exam center details after getting their admit card and there is 30 exam centers available for candidates.
|S.No.||State||Test City||Code for Test Centre|
|10.||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||1901|
|–||Nepal (Foreign Country)||Kathmandu*||5000|
|* Kathmandu Test centre is subject to sufficient number of candidates available.|