Karnataka PGCET 2018 counseling will be monitored by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). The Karnataka PGCET is the state level entrance examination, which is also known as Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test. The Karnataka PGCET is managed by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) to offer admission to the applicants in the first year of MBA/MCA/M.E./M.Tec/M. Arch and those applicants are aspiring to get admission in these programs, they can apply in the examination of Karnataka PGCET by filling the application form through online mode.
The applicants will get admission in the various courses as per their marks obtained in the examination of Karnataka PGCET and candidates should also have to check their eligibility criteria.
Here, through this article, the applicants will be able to know the complete information of Karnataka PGCET in which includes Karnataka PGCET counseling, counseling dates, the procedure of counseling, etc.
Karnataka PGCET Counseling 2018
The Karnataka PGCET counseling procedure will organize through online mode and the authority will prepare the separate merit list for MBA/MCA/M.E./M.Tech/M.Arch courses. As per the marks scored by candidates in the Karnataka PGCET, the applicants will be shortlisted in the merit list. Those applicants will be shortlisted in the merit list, they will be called out for counseling procedure. Applicants should have to carry the required documents at the counseling center for verification.
Karnataka PGCET Counseling Schedule 2018
There are the important schedule of Karnataka PGCET has mentioned below for candidates and they have to check it.
|1||Examination of Karnataka PGCET 2018||First week of July 2018|
|2||The announcement of Result||Third week of August 2018|
|3||Counselling||Fourth week of August 2018|
Karnataka PGCET Counseling Procedure
Following is the procedure as mentioned below for candidates to complete the counseling procedure.
- At the time of counseling procedure of counseling, candidates should have to fill their option entry process.
- The applicants need to register themselves for seat selection procedure on the KEA.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates.
- At the time of the final round of the counseling, the applicants should have to add/delete/modify/re-order the options selected by them.
- Candidates should have to select the college or courses as per their preferences.
- They must have to pay the counseling fee for completing the options.
- It is also necessary for candidates to carry the original documents at the seat selection procedure.
Karnataka PGCET Admission Selection 2018
The applicants will be allotted in the preferred colleges and subject of the candidates after finishing the admission selection. The candidates should have to carry the allotment letter at the allotted college to join the class and they should have to pay the admission and submit the original documents such as
- SSLC/10th Mark Sheet
- PUC/12th Mark Sheet
- Qualifying Examination Mark Sheet
- Caste/Caste Income Certificate
- Candidate’s Study Certificate
- Two passport size photograph
- Online Application form 2018
- Challan of paying the fee
- PGCET Admission ticket/Hall Ticket
- GATE scorecard