Applicants who are looking for pursuing MBA courses will need to apply for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test which is the contraction of MAH CET, a Post Graduate entrance examination originated under the management of Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra.
This test is the great way to follow the above-mentioned courses.
Though, the MAH CET scores will be well thought-out during admission.
Hence, it needs to apply for the registration which occurs online and offline.
This page is the perfect place for those who are in the quest of doing various MBA related courses.
|Starting of online registration||3rd week of January|
|Last date to apply||the 2nd week of February|
|Downloading of admit card||4th week of February|
|Date of Examination||2nd week of March|
|The announcement of result||2nd week of March|
|Date of Exam||March 2020|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education, Maharastra (DTE)|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Exam||2 hour 30 minutes|
|Eligibility (may vary for different exams)||A Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate score of 50% (45% for reserved category candidates)|
MAH CET 2020 Application Form
- The application form will be made attainable at the website through online way.
- It will require presenting all mandatory entries in the application form.
- At the outset, it is vital to complete the MAH CET 2020 application form thru totaling altogether the personal and education details including aspirant’s name, home, gender, category, degree, etc.
- Each of the details should acquire accuracy. Otherwise, the form submitted by you will not be incomplete.
- Students who are the property of the General class and wanting to appear in the exam will require to give in to RS. 1000. In contrast, students from SC and ST class will require paying RS. 800
- Individual may submit the fee whichever means seems to be appropriate – offline and online as they are suitable equally.
- Application fee detailed below can be submitted by online arrangement.
- The fee is non-withdrawable and non-negotiable in any situations.
|For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 800/-|
MAH CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Contender who are opting for MAH CET Exam must be in the possession of India.
- It would be mandatory to chase the bachelor’s course through least three years of length from any stream at standard Indian academies by means of 50% marks total. Yet, the appropriate marks will be 45% meant for backward class groups have its place in Maharashtra National.
- The aspirant’s age must be preferably sandwiched between 21 years to 25 years
MAH CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Exam mode: will remain in online mode.
Medium: the questioned document will be requested in English.
Duration: 150 minutes will be assigned for the complete exam.
The maximum number of points: the complete document will be 200 points.
The number of questions: 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
Type of questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
Negative marking: no negative mark on the exam.
|Topics||No. of Questions||Marks per Question||Maximum Marks|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||50||1||50|
|Latur||Mumbai||Mumbai Sub Urban|
|Rest of India Locations|
MAH CET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of the entrance test will be founded taking place the standard of graduation. The exam specialist will make available the broad syllabus on the DTE website. The syllabus will be encompassed on subjects, for example, Logical/Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension.
It is planned to judge the entrant’s capability, for instance, the way to formulate the number sequences or the relationships and questions based on verbal reasoning.
includes the questions about the accuracy with numbers, numerical calculations, understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio and proportion, percentage, etc. This test as well supports to quantity your influence of numerical reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs, and charts.
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
This section includes the passages with questions built on the insides to assess the conception. The English Language capability will be confirmed over questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc.
MAH CET 2020 Admit Card
- Those meant to download the admit card will be required to give the official visit.
- As soon as the notice of hall ticket ended, assemble the admit card by copying it.
- To last the download method, you have to put in application number and password.
- Aspirants who are going to appear for the exam will have to take the admit card on the scheduled day of exam. It will not be possible to appear for the exam in the absence of admit card.
- Students must get the copy of admit card for gaining an entry in the examination hall. The admit card will be provided on condition that aspirants have registered a week prior the time of exam.
- As per announcement, no admit card will be achieved through bases for instance post. The downloading process for admit card is online.
MAH CET 2020 Result
- The result for MAH CET 2020 Exam is published at the official website. The score card will be downloaded after entering the roll no and date of birth.
- The aspirants need to get the scores aimed at acquiring admission in the course of choice.
- The method to download the result is online and there is no other way to access the scores.
- The officials will consider the students for admission round who have secured great scores in the exam.
- Contender are implied that the result will not be provided by post.
- The entrants will get the sight of result by entering the application number and date of birth. In the score card of exam, the remaining scores with total score will be declared.
- The Post Graduate Institution in the interior of state, reflect marks to provide admission on mark sheet dispensed to the entrants.
MAH CET 2020 Counselling
- The entrants who remain accepted necessity to register at the official page and hunt for the schedule of counselling.
- Individuals who are preferred prerequisite to convey documents owned by them for example creative mark-sheets and documentations during the counselling.
- Supposing, entrants are unsuccessful taking the cited brochures at that time admission can bring about invalidation.
- There is no federal counselling will be led to propose admission. Respectively, each institute organize distinct counselling. Entrants need to register discretely for the institutes in which they are on the lookout for admission.
- The contenders will be nominated through exam scores. The specific institute will offer the contenders admission in accordance of marks gained in the exam. They also need to examine the essential documents while counselling.
MAH CET Admission Process 2020
After reporting the result, applicants must complete the registration form to register for advice. The DTE, Maharashtra, will carry out the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) to assign seats to candidates.
Candidates are advised to keep the necessary original documents ready for verification at the time of document verification during a centralized consultation. Candidates can complete their elections for universities and institutions according to their ranks in the candidate selection process.
If you have any other questions about MAH CET 2020, you can write your queries in the comments box below.