IPU CET , known as Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is organized per year to initiate , known as Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is organized per year to initiate a Common Entrance Test with the prospect of getting admission in undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. courses. The course can be enrolled by various private and government colleges.
Any information regarding the counseling is to be announced at the official website of the college befte the announcement of counseling date. The counselling will be initiated through the authority that is responsible for providing courses to the students.
There are various procedures involved in the counseling process
Stage 1: Submission of the counselling participation fee:
- The students must pay the counseling fee that is RS.1000.
- You can pay the fee through various modes like net banking, debit card or credit card.
- After paying the fee, you must make sure that you receive the payment receipt and you should have the copy of the receipt.
Stage 2: Registration:
- The candidates who are done with the procedures of the counselling, must proceed further.
- At the time of registration, you are to receive the login id and password.
- You must make it certain that your password does not disclosed to anyone
- You are required to register them as soon as possible
- If you have gone through some kind of trouble while registering then it will be prudent to contact the concerned authority.
Stage 3: Choice Filling:
- At this stage, you must feed the options for seat distribution sections
- It is important to enter the seat a per the choice of the student, if you have not done so then you are not to be included in seat distribution round
Stage 4: Allocation of Seat:
- After you have entered the details of your choice, you will not get permission to go through another filing round.
- But it is an interesting fact that you are to get options to fil the same details once the first round of counselling is done.
- Once you have entered the information as per preference, the preferences will come to people in the authority
- The distribution of seats will be in accordance with the rank achieved by the students, preference entered by the students and seats
- The result of the seat distribution will be announced after the end of one round of counselling
- Once the seat is given to the students then it is required by them to have the copy of the seat distribution letter.
- When the aspirants are concerned with the recently distributed seat ,t hey may select the option
Stages 5 Confirmation of distributed seats in each round after IPU CET Counselling
- After the end of one counselling round, the student is concerned with the given seat and don’t wish to involve in upcoming round of counselling going for freeze options
- When the students are not to take the freeze option for distributed seat then the seat will be given to the student who are opting for another round of seat choice
Step 6 Last round of counselling
- Once there is end of counselling procedures, then the seat is not to be taken back.
- During counselling, region -wise and quota -wise seats are not to be transformed to the unreserved category once the seat is distributed.